Nubuck Air Jordan XII Re-Retro - Detailed Pics

Whats the deal with these? I got mine last Thursday. Im not tryna brag or anything, but I thought they released 5/30. I was lucky my boy hit me up to get emfrom his store. Did some places get them earlier than others?

Originally Posted by taxtow

xl374902011.jpg
Here's the shirt off of finishline.com
too bad i have to have a 5x in most nike/jordan shirts. not sure whoever said their shirts run big, but they run veryyyyyyy small compared to myfav name brands Coogi and Lrg right now. I can cop a 3x in coogi and be good without it being loose around neck

I truly thinks these are gonna be a super easy copp I have 2 pairs. 1 last Thursday and 1 dis morning i dont think anyone should problems come tommorrw

These will be everywhere, literally.

Outside of people that work at stores, and shoe heads, no one really knows these are even dropping.

I'll give them atleast a week or so before they are gone.

I just hope the pair I get from shoetrends is in great shape, I wouldnt have copped from them if I knew they were going to be a GR

however, I went to champs today and my boys store hasnt even gotten in their shipment yet, and they got every CDP and obv the RBP, really odd

aight I just got my pair in the mail from shoetrends.

after comparing them with my CDPs theres a few differences:
The tongue is thinner, and seems less supportive and conditioning
The top corners on the tongue are not rounded like the CDP, but are more angular
The nubucks are slightly longer (I have a 12 in both and theyre like 1cm longer)
The nubucks are slightly taller as well

something I didnt notice on the pics is that on the tongue the "two" is white and the "3" is caro blue, I assumed it was all white, which Ithink would actually have looked better but whatever
The nubuck seems alright although there are a few marks on mine, and along where the sole meets the nubuck on the front and by the heel there are small gluestains. Also the toe cap on my left shoe is frayed slightly along the edge for about an inch

Overall, Im satisfied with them, although theyre gonna be a female dog to keep clean. Also I havent had the first retro+ so I cant compare it to those. Im morehappy with the feel, size, and comfort of the CDP though, it might be because they have to be broken in first, but they definitely have less cushioning.

Originally Posted by BallinB

^thanks for the update man, looking forward to getting mine tomorrow
Im glad I finally got them in because I was hopin to be able to give a lil help like that, and didnt think Id get them in time to possibly helpanyone out.

I have a 12 in both pairs though, and my CDPs fit a lil loose (got a 12 because then the XIs fit perfect) and since these are just a lil bigger, I would probhave been better off getting an 11.5

If CDPs fit snug for you, I would say def get these in the same size. But if theyre larger, like I have some room from my toes to the front of the toebox whichI would use to gauge this, you should prob try them on first, if you get the chance, at the least.

Quite old thread....got these for $92.00 at my local Footlocker...'Twas on sale for $99.99. Got $15 off, and paid $92 total including tax- pictures nottagged

Originally Posted by blco02

The online release passed the test with flying colors?

It was a disaster.

hell yeah it was
devil.gif

and for those of you wondering...the only difference in terms of appearence is on the top of the tongue, its lined with blue whereas the 2003 version is allblack

whats up with jb putting the back material higher than the front of the tongue on all the 12s this year

I feel like this is a very slept on shoe but also the quality on these aren't up to par so I see why it's happening

Back
Top Bottom