Nubuck Air Jordan XII Re-Retro - Detailed Pics

Originally Posted by LilJRDN

I'll wait until someone slips on ebay. I started to realize that all these new releases can be bought for cheap on ebay! Gotta love it.

Like what?

I haven't seen that with a limited sneaker that wasn't general release yet.

Originally Posted by agold1002

does anyone have an idea on how much these will run me on ebay.....dont think i can cop..??
You know damn well you're just trying to resell. Just using that "don't think I can cop" as a cover-up
laugh.gif

But for real, I'd like to know as well
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by TheAssassin23

What does the shirt look like? I havent seen it.
My store got a black shirt with the label from the pulltab across the chest. Simple, and will be copped with the shoes.
pimp.gif

Thats tight cant fade the shirt. Just called my finishline connect and he said they only got 19 pairs in. He wasnt my usual hookup he was out today and he toldme to talk to the stock guy who got them on the truck today. I expected these to be easy to cop. He told me he'd call me if he didnt have them but i KNOWTHE STORES GET BILLED AND KNOW HOW MANY THEY ARE GETTING WEEKS BEFORE THEY RECEIVE. sO NOW IM ON EDGE. tHE Packs were an easier cop than these. I hope it worksout I refuse to camp for a GR

do you guys like these better or the 2003??
I mean probably besides the nubuck texture, the only difference i see is the blue Liner around the top of the tongue??

^^^^
There really close, I got the 03, and seen the '09s ,I actually thought they was a really good retro, retro , quality incuded ......

Ya, our store only got 3 pairs for each size and we plan on sellin out that day besides the big kids sizes of course. I checked em next to my CDP 12'syesterday and they are much better....can't wait for tomorrow morning

Back
Top Bottom