Nubuck Air Jordan XII Re-Retro - Detailed Pics

So these will release in men and kids size???

Can't wait!!! =).....its been a while since we got some retros that wasn't in a package....or jordan 1's smh lol

^^^ Your right .... it has been a while . I hope they do drop in all sizes . If so , Ill be copping one in each size area .

Originally Posted by WickedxCL

Originally Posted by Pro11

smokin.gif
......my first jb purchase of 2009
Cosign...plus "Raging Bull" pack.
I want them both, but I don't know it's a hard decision. I might end up getting both if my money is right
smokin.gif

i cant beleive i stayed up for 2 days straight waiting for those to show up online, and now they come out again... screw you JB

I hope NT Chicago gets these, ime and the girl took the day off to go up there in the am and cop then walk around the city...

Originally Posted by RICO7JT

Originally Posted by PONRinthisWGM

Threw this together in photoshop. They actually look decent, even though leather would be alot better. IDK what jb was thinking throwing nubuck on these too?

ff325f8403ec377c50ba1829de98e994d194dc3.pjpg

NICE man .. I cant wait to see how they look for reals ... Ill be copping x3 for sure in that Black / Red XII .
yeah they look alright if i step back from the pc, anybody able to make a more realistic pic?

Originally Posted by LoSeRLoVER4u

HEY YO PEEPS DO WE HAVE TO CAMP OUT FOR THESE? ANY THOUGHTS FROM MY FELLOW NIKETALKERS????????
they will be a camp out most likely, but it won't be for this shoe. Ragin Bull pack drops the same day.

Originally Posted by Acervan316

champs/footlocker will be getting these... my store is getting 30 packs and 52 nubuck 12s.

Right on ... I think Ill have to cop from your store , Would you hold me a few ???

I wonder if the quality on the retros will be like the CDP... which were actually okay.

Back
Top Bottom