2v0ikph.jpg

JUST KIDDING. JUST WON DS OG'S OFF EBAY FOR $160
devil.gif
u suck lol, until I saw the box I was like
happy.gif
then I became
mad.gif
lol, I wish i could use ebay

Im gonna call around, from what other dude said they should be pretty readily available if theyre gettin 52 pairs, but dudes waitin for RBP will prob cop thesetoo just to resell

Originally Posted by dendanskesimon

Originally Posted by memphissfinest

GOT MINE IN TODAY

2v0ikph.jpg

devil.gif
u suck lol, until I saw the box I was like
happy.gif
then I became
mad.gif
lol, I wish i could use ebay

Im gonna call around, from what other dude said they should be pretty readily available if theyre gettin 52 pairs, but dudes waitin for RBP will prob cop these too just to resell

SINCE THESE ARE RELEASING AGAIN, THE OG'S ARE GOING FOR PRETTY CHEAP ON EBAY. $10 OVER THE RE-RETROS WITH BETTER QUALITY AND SHAPE MADE IT A NO BRAINER FORME.

Originally Posted by memphissfinest

GOT MINE IN TODAY

2v0ikph.jpg

devil.gif

You got beat them joints are fake as the catholic bible
indifferent.gif

j/p
wink.gif
good pick up , I got them back in january for $100 flat vvvnds, Ilove em........

Originally Posted by Mr Cool Grey

These look HORRIBLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Doesnt even look like a Air Jordan 12.
sick.gif

Cop if you like, these are a fake IMO.

Originally Posted by lobotomybeats

William Rivera 3 wrote:

CDP mold

Originally Posted by bornfeetfirst

the shape looks different to me

Originally Posted by KEARSE15

thanks for the pics...they look straight, dont really need them though....if i have extra change lying around i might cop

Damn that's a good idea, I should peep ebay for some DS OG pairs. I need to get the right size this time, had to settle for a size and half larger last goaround...

Cant wait to cop! Any Bay area Ntrs that work at a footlocker of Fooaction? wana give me a discount? ill tip lol

My OGs are holding strong even after 5-6 years. My only complaint was how the insole jumpman got implanted into the sole of my feet from just trying it on.

grin.gif
These will prob go on sale so i'm not gonna pull the trigger.Smh@how there's only 3 pairs of Jordans i'm interested in this year (these, red/white DTRT 1's, and Space Jams).
ohwell.gif

Back
Top Bottom