Nuclear-Strength Weed sending kids to the hospital

Status
Not open for further replies.
I suck at taking weed pics but a few different Gumbo strains here, been loving it

Attachments

• 3517169A-339B-45E5-BE26-C0254E5C9251.jpeg
    3517169A-339B-45E5-BE26-C0254E5C9251.jpeg
    546.2 KB · Views: 158
The drug problem in schools has to be addressed at some point. Not sure what all can / will be done but it is definitely a normal thing to see kids passed out in someone's office off the edibles, getting high during the middle of the school fay, and/or selling a few weeds during school.

What are yall seeing WASHED KING WASHED KING edshoecator edshoecator ??

The drug problem in schools has to be addressed at some point. Not sure what all can / will be done but it is definitely a normal thing to see kids passed out in someone's office off the edibles, getting high during the middle of the school fay, and/or selling a few weeds during school.

I'd wonder if most of these kids are passed out because of edibles or some kind of pills. Probably both. I'm sure either way, it's getting worse in today's world and needs to have more action taken.

There was def a stoner element in my high school and now that's it's legalized you might get more experimentation due to availability. People are more likely to have it around now. My first sips of beer were pilfered cans from my uncle's garage fridge.

Anyone here with experience/advise with T.
Novice here , had a complex reaction which I'd share, but I don't know the rules on here. Pm anyone?

Becoming a regular thing for kids to walk in to my school smelling like straight buddha. I even see most of the kids smoking outside of the deli I go to during my lunch break

These kids legit have options at their fingertips

Go back 10 years ago and the sketchy way people were coppin bud online was through the dark web. Fast forward to the present, you can go on your phone and have it delivered same day.
Some years ago I ordered 40 grams off Silkroad and ended up with cops at my door because unspecified neighbors accidentally got my package, opened it and called the cops :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom