Nuclear-Strength Weed sending kids to the hospital

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m gonna be flying from NY to Oregon in May so this topic is relevant to my interests.

I think I’m just gonna play it cool despite how permissible both states are. :lol:

Last edited:
I’m gonna be flying from NY to Oregon in May so this topic is relevant to my interests.

I think I’m just gonna play it cool despite how permissible both
states are. :lol:
I ain't trying to temp u but I swear when I do the legal state to legal state trips I really be feeling extra confident that I will have no trouble in the airport.

I know plenty of people fly with bud domestically. I have too much to lose.

Probably not going to risk taking the edibles or cartridge to Mexico either for the same reason. Thinking edibles would probably be the most likely to succeed but still unsure

I thought it was legal to fly with bud from medical state to medical state but I could def be wrong

I’d rather ship something back than fly with it probably

To be honest the fent/opioid prob i feel could make it hot. Like might make em look at stuff a little harder. We know they’re not fent edibles but old out of touch people be hyper alert and an airport is the last place I want to catch a case

TSA isn’t looking for green or enforcing it.

Don’t do it if it’s not worth the risk though. Def don’t go international with it.

It’s always in a checked bag for me, like a regular amount. Not pounds.
My son's god father went to Dubai and had bud in every pocket of the clothing in his checked bag. 1/4 onion.. I just hugged him when he got back. He's always been the wild card in our group :lol:

Just found a 24 hour herb shop in NYC 🔥

Flew to la from oakland recently and just left an 8th and some edibles in a plastic bag w shampoo/soap/lotion etc in my carry-on bag. TSA pulled out the plastic bag and said, "You can't take this w you" I start getting nervous but when I look over he's holding my big bottle of facial cleanser that I can't take on the plane cuz of the size so toss the bottle and was on my way :smokin

Any recommendations on glassware for a beginner?

Someone on Reddit recommended a piece from Vitae Glass, but I am unfamiliar with their work.

I haven’t bought a bong in 10+ years so I might be outdated but can’t go wrong with a roor straight tube

Weed can do some good things for anxiety and unipolar depression, but if you have tendencies towards mania (especially if that mania has led to psychosis), then I think you should leave this to an actual doctor.

For context: I work in healthcare and I’ve never met a person on mood stabilizers that didn’t suffer from mania or psychosis.

My wife is bi polar and weed doesn’t sit right with her.

Luckily it’s not too bad and she doesn’t take meds. She talks to a therapist and it’s enough for her.

When she goes on a manic upswing it usually results in her quitting her job for a better one so it’s fine. :lol: she channels her powers for good. :lol:

My wife is bi polar and weed doesn’t sit right with her.

Luckily it’s not too bad and she doesn’t take meds. She talks to a therapist and it’s enough for her.

When she goes on a manic upswing it usually results in her quitting her job for a better one so it’s fine. :lol: she channels her powers for good. :lol:
My wife has the same problem.
She can only smoke one variety, amnesia Lemon, becouse makes her laughs and no paranoia
But she doesnt like to smoke so much

ive got bipolar but deal with depression more than mania. I used to think it was my mood stabilizer now I see it as more of a supplement to the real meds. My mania consists of rage episodes so that’s where the weed helps. Doesn’t outright manage it tho

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom