Nuclear-Strength Weed sending kids to the hospital

Status
Not open for further replies.
50$ 1/8th on special ain't it, most at the spot I went to was 65+ tax. I went once to say I did, but def won't be going back until prices are more realistic.
Yea the Jersey prices are just ridiculous. 50 is still high but I’m a buyer if the bud is legit.

I just found out maryland doesnt have concentrates for rec, so id still have to hit jersey for that. Just need to give these markets time smh

IMG_5133.jpeg

Just got back from a MD dispensary trip (x2). Not pictured are a couple live resin carts

Pretty happy with my pickups, bout to roll some of this Garcia’s up. For the MD people I’ve been reading that this is one of the best brands in MD currently and I can see why. Nice bud and most of my jars are like 3.8-3.9.

Planning on going soon, are the prices pretty much the same in SF?
more bang for your buck if you buy 7g rather an 1/8. 7g indoor for 50$ some spots..

and always say your first time buyer and where's the disco!!

if you're going eastbay (oakland/berkeley) it's cheaper there.

Last edited:
Reactions: uno
yall ever used the acinfinity kits?

Considering getting into growing and knowing myself, i would do much better with a kit like this

Does it still stink up the room?
No. My first 2 years, my tent was in my garage so smell didnt concern me too much. Nor was i around it often enough to be like "smells weird in here". But i never went into my garage and thought it reeked. Now, my tent is in my basement...I'm not gonna front like there is no smell. I do get a earthy/garden smell from my vent. Could be because I need to wash the fabric that goes over the filter. A quick Google search says the carbon filter is designed to las 18 - 24 months depending on usage and I'm def beyond that time frame, so that may be part of it as well.

So yeah, I get a faint earthy smell currently with the tent closed. But when I open up the tent...oh boy. So I know the carbon filter is working.

yall ever used the acinfinity kits?

Considering getting into growing and knowing myself, i would do much better with a kit like this
AC Infinity is solid. I don’t have their kit but I use their tent, oscillating fans, carbon filter, and exhaust fan…

Same thing exact thing as maq25060 maq25060 …slight earthy smell with the tent closed. I need to change my carbon filter soon though. Before, it wasn’t like that.

Appreciate the insight yall

Last question: i was going to set this up in a closet in my garage. This closet is not ventilated and gets hot/cool with the weather.

Will that be an issue?

You can use the AC infinity exhaust/carbon filter setup and set temp and humidity thresholds, but there are limitations. It works really well for tents in basements that maintain a low enough temp or rooms that have AC.

Unless the air temp outside the tent is cooler than inside the tent (while the light is on), you will likely end up with a higher temp inside the tent once the light is turned on.

The ability of the exhaust system to control will depend on the total heat output from your grow light(s) and the difference between room temp and desired tent temp.

Humidity needs to be taken into account as well which can get a little tricky while you’re simultaneously trying to balance temperature.

Supplementing CO2 will allow your plants to grow in higher temps and show measurable increases in yield.

Really appreciate the info! I figured it would complicate things, gonna see how hot it actually gets in there today. It’s currently used as storage but if I can make it happen would be the perfect spot

If I can’t swing it i may have to wait until my next house

Don't let the temperature situatuon deter you. Will be good to get your equipment asap and get a few grows under your belt to see how you like it and progress your skills.

Only concern I'd have for you is ventilation. You'll want the air inside your grow space venting out but also will want fresh air coming in as well. Sounds tricky in a closet, but I know folks do it.

Not sure if you use reddit, but if you do, I'd say venture there. There are so many folks running different setups...I'm sure you can find someone that'll have a similar space as yours with decent tips to offer. There's a lot of info on reddit, so can be overwhelming but just take in what you can.

I also frequent this site quite often...so many tips and easy info tk digest.

Growing in a hot closet with no ventilation is a recipe for disaster. Once it starts budding it will probably grow mold and then all youve done is waste time and money.

Ok so the closet doesnt get hot (and assuming cold) like the garage. It’s hot as **** today and opening the door to the closet feels like walking into the house

Ventilation may be an issue

Gonna keep researching

Yeah, that light will def increase the temp plenty. It's just my opinion, but again, temperature wouldn't deter me. Ventilation would have to be figure out for sure though.

Idk if it’s just me but edibles, maybe weed in general, be makin me go to the bathroom and just get my stomach churning sometimes. Is that normal?

Idk man, feels 'weird' going to cop at the dispensary. Gotta get ID'ed 4 different times, security looking like Drake's entourage, and everybody behind the counter is a little *too* happy :lol: About to go back to pulling up on my mans. His prices are better too :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom