Nuclear-Strength Weed sending kids to the hospital

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aight let's expound and emote; the reefer as the "gateway drug". Any substance to that? Inputs? Personal experiences? Go!
Hopefully nt keep it judgment free. Or better yet, Meth might even come clean.
/pun kinda intended

Well... I just turned 38 abd decided to try shrooms for the first time. Only other drug I have done in my life, been smokin regularly since 16.
On the flipside, one would argue em gears may be grinding slowly for u, but they still are nevertheless. Evidently.

Only messed with Cannabis, but have had serveral occasions where I could have used Psilocybin. Never felt like those spots were the right place, for one reason or multiple.

I strongly feel that shrooms should be decriminalized and used in more medical settings, in addition to recreationally, if one chooses.

I know one day I will be able to take the journey. It’s encouraging to know that the “set & setting” is extremely impactful.

I also don’t think weed is at all a “gateway” drug.

Cannabis/THC is also not for everyone.

Aight let's expound and emote; the reefer as the "gateway drug". Any substance to that? Inputs? Personal experiences? Go!
Hopefully nt keep it judgment free. Or better yet, Meth might even come clean.
/pun kinda intended
I don't know the studies done on this so the following is just my opinion.

I think if you live in a place where weed is illegal, it's more likely to serve as a 'gateway drug.'
There's plenty of dealers who don't just sell weed, and it's not that unlikely you're going to be offered other drugs.
Especially if you live in a big city.

Overall though I don't think weed itself serves as the gateway, if anything it's mainly the access it can provide.
I'm sure there's plenty of people who experience weed and subsequently consider trying downers but ease of access and opportunity is a big factor.
Either way as Comparison Ford Comparison Ford said, the main 'gateway' at the end of the day is personal trauma.

As an opioid junkie myself, I would've never considered it if I wasn't offered them through a prescription in the first place. In fact I've never illegally purchased any pills across roughly 7 years of addiction, I've only ever abused my prescriptions. I developed a chronic pain issue in my early 20s and was eventually given a daily Tramadol (branded as Ultram in the US I believe) prescription after trying just about every non-opioid painkiller doctors came up with. I've been prescribed uninterrupted daily use for around 8 years so that's pretty much a guarantee to become an addict at some point.
I've tried to quit plenty of times but it's like asking an alcoholic to cut back on drinking while still forcing them to consume a minimum amount per day. The withdrawal process interferes with my job and I've never been able to get below a certain dosage in the first place due to the chronic pain becoming unbearable at some point.

Trees can be as much of a gateway as a beer is. A person dictates what they do or what they involve themselves with. Been smoking weed a long time and the furthest I’ve gone is shrooms. I once dealt with a cat that flippantly pulled out some powder and I made it a point to never shop with him again.

I remember being a teenager in health and safety when they went over drugs, believe it or not, the things I said I’d be willing to do, I’ve done. The stuff that was way too heavy for me then has remained the same.

Nothing is for everybody except water.

Shrooms affect everyone differently. You can go to outer space, you see pretty colors, you can just chill out and be.

I recommend making a tea as it significantly reduces nausea, if you have that ailment.

Had some nausea the last time I did shrooms, but I really didn't care because I felt so happy at the same time. :lol:

It passed within about 15 minutes anyway.

Snybody ever taken some candy to Mexico flying into Cancun?

Got some taffy style candies id love to take with me to the resort but im unsure about going international

*****Actually dont mind me im fried and didnt realize i asked this back in Feb lmao. Any new insights still welcomed

Last edited:
Some of the worst feelings is staying up, freakin n high all night till u hear the birds chirping, n cars pulling out for work.
But you gotta beat the morning rush hour.

Jersey recently got their recreational program going, so ive been making a few trips to the closest dispensary (about an hour away). Has been grest being able to buy legal weed, but the prices out there are INSANE. Not really sustainable

Maryland rec just started yesterday. I havent been yet but there is a dispensary 40 mins away and the prices are MUCH better. So gonna transition to them while I wait for Delaware to get going

Definitely enjoying having access to the live resin/rosin carts

Jersey recently got their recreational program going, so ive been making a few trips to the closest dispensary (about an hour away). Has been grest being able to buy legal weed, but the prices out there are INSANE. Not really sustainable

Maryland rec just started yesterday. I havent been yet but there is a dispensary 40 mins away and the prices are MUCH better. So gonna transition to them while I wait for Delaware to get going

Ashamed to say I ain't hit a spot yet (Md).
I'd appreciate recommendations though. Price-wise.

Ashamed to say I ain't hit a spot yet (Md).
I'd appreciate recommendations though. Price-wise.
Im going to be hitting PharmKent in Elkton and NWC in Perryville soon enough. They both have menus online, NWC is a little farther for me but they carry Cookies

1/8 Cookies in Jersey - $70-$75
1/8 Cookies at MD - $50-$55

Im not in a rush, going to let the lines die down but ill be going before the end of the month

Im going to be hitting PharmKent in Elkton and NWC in Perryville soon enough. They both have menus online, NWC is a little farther for me but they carry Cookies

1/8 Cookies in Jersey - $70-$75
1/8 Cookies at MD - $50-$55

Im not in a rush, going to let the lines die down but ill be going before the end of the month
Eo8Wp7YXEAUCXBm.jpeg

Randomly walked out of work once and saw my coworker waving away a cloud of smoke. He isn't known or assumed to be a smoker, so he very well could have been hiding smoke from a non-thc oil based vape. But dude been with the company 20 years, is about 2 seconds from retirement...I don't think anyone would give him a hard time for vaping if he so chose to do so. Was weird. I acted like I ain't see ****, but we both know I did lol.

2 dudes like to vape in the building. One of them can get away with it. They literally have no one to replace him at the ready and he's vital to the company. Company could not get by without a guy that had his skillset, and they'd have to hope others could fill the gap on company familairity. The other guy...yeah, he should be careful.

I suppose each job & role is different, but if someone is competent doing their job high, and doesn’t have the chance of harming someone, let ‘em do it…with that said, there are some really dumb people, and when they are high, it amplifies their stupidity.

50$ 1/8th on special ain't it, most at the spot I went to was 65+ tax. I went once to say I did, but def won't be going back until prices are more realistic.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom