Nuclear-Strength Weed sending kids to the hospital

Status
Not open for further replies.
I love bongs but I can’t do glass anymore cuz I keep breaking em. Now I use this lol

6D77CC15-8A18-4A51-9086-FD2677911776.jpeg

that throwback tommy tho :pimp:

hennessy hennessy does that Dyson Pure Hot + Cold remove the smell after smoking quickly? I’m thinking about getting one but the price is steep

Copped a new pipe. Tired of rolling. Forgot to get screens. Inhaling small Burning pieces is not the move.
20191115_211001.jpg

Nah fam hes on team #combustion.

Jus get a pack of copper mesh screens for a dollar. Any and every headship will have some. Jus replace every few days. Alot less cumbersome than glass screens and you dont lose them

Laid off Friday. Let the games begin again. :pimp:

nt changed a lot, I remember getting banned for posting my bong with a new snapper bowl and a little dab rig I got.

A80DF4CA-101F-4C7D-A992-0C267E031D94.jpeg

This thread is flying under the radar bc the title is an official article. If it was "post your weed" it would've been deaded.
I got blazed this morning and I've never been so productive I'm my life. Cleaned up/organized things in my apartment that I've been putting off for years.

Copped a new pipe. Tired of rolling. Forgot to get screens. Inhaling small Burning pieces is not the move.
20191115_211001.jpg
If you're gonna buy a pipe, it's glass or G T F O.

Had to stop smoking as of this past weekend since I'm starting apply for new jobs. This is some bull****, yo. All I can think about is how stupid it is that a job can dictate what I do on my time off the clock.

I work a high stress, high responsibility job and weed was (still is, really) a great way to unwind at the end of the day. I fail to see how taking a few hits off a bowl at the end of the night is any different or worse than drinking a glass of wine after dinner.

The Dyson will get rid of the smell much faster than if you were just letting smoke linger. I turn the fan up to 10 when I smoke.

I know of that event and have heard good things about Magnolia Pharms. Looks like they have some decent flower. I have a personal rule where I don’t attend those parties but should be a good time for you.

If you in DC and really wanna smoke like a winner you should hit me up :wink:
image.jpg

image.jpg
Might have to hit you up one of these days

If you're gonna buy a pipe, it's glass or G T F O.

Had to stop smoking as of this past weekend since I'm starting apply for new jobs. This is some bull****, yo. All I can think about is how stupid it is that a job can dictate what I do on my time off the clock.

I work a high stress, high responsibility job and weed was (still is, really) a great way to unwind at the end of the day. I fail to see how taking a few hits off a bowl at the end of the night is any different or worse than drinking a glass of wine after dinner.

tell me about it bro, my boss couldn’t care less if I smoked. But the government is on our *** all the time with random drug tests and same with these super safety oriented places we gotta go like refineries and chemical plants. Background check and drug test before you can go in.

at least I get to in the winter but no go in the summer until it’s federally legal.

was in la over the past weekend. was able to get into some live terp sauce. legit.
i wish they had this in nyc.

as is the case with anything in the city you gotta know the right people and ask around. That’s all I been getting lately, cause the odor doesn’t linger long if any. Queens is the place for anything quality herb related in nyc tho.

Got a gang of blk Friday deals goin on for those premium packs.

kosher dawg strain been my go to past2 weeks.
Even a lil birdie came in my garage while I was burning ... chirping and just chillin 8)

Got a gang of blk Friday deals goin on for those premium packs.

kosher dawg strain been my go to past2 weeks.
Even a lil birdie came in my garage while I was burning ... chirping and just chillin 8)

lmao
Garage is getting cold, i need a space heater in my ****

I'm usually productive AF when I blaze at home & can multitask like never before.

And I'm also on a forced break because of an internal job application :smh:. They don't do random testing, but I haven't transferred in a couple years so I'm not taking any chances.

My current assignment is certainly high stress and a nice J after work was one of my saving graces. Now I'm just aggy at work until I find out if I got the new assignment.

Holidays and vacay got me ready to risk it all lol.

was in la over the past weekend. was able to get into some live terp sauce. legit.
i wish they had this in nyc. moving to oregon next year anyway

also got turned onto a cali vape brand - BLOOM. clean as hell. one hit and it's on
What’s the motive for the move? I hear Oregon is great spot to settle in to.
Nyc aint it no more

Currently toking on Monster cookies. Really hard hitting strain. Heavy couch lock but can still get tasks done.
Surprised how strong it is coming off a batch of Black Mamba.

You guys in them illegal states be safe out there...

On a higher note... Nice Haul today.
8319A01A-2FFB-4609-892D-99620F6CC235.jpeg

Love that strain. Gave me real mellow results and eased out of the high so subtly. Found it once in NYC and never again :smh:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom