Nuclear-Strength Weed sending kids to the hospital

Status
Not open for further replies.
You midas whale save your money unless you really want to see Pusha T, this year Dussepalooza trash since it's not unlimited cups in a time frame anymore.
me and my homie already gonna be down for the smoke party so we figured wed just hit dusse for the experience and party. Tickets were only like 50 total with 3 drinks included so not too bad. Ive never been

Homie said do I jus moke in my house? Brehhh I did not work for yearsss getting a 780 credit score and saving money to not be able to chief in the confines of my own home.

Alotta DC heads in here.... if theres ever a smokers lounge meet up/summit for real holla at ya boy. Bout 2 hrs away down at the beach in DE

I feel you i got my own **** too but i try to be respectful towards my girl who hates the smell...i know from my hate of cigs how those smells can be annoying

im probably about an hour away from you. Bottom of new castle county

You guys in them illegal states be safe out there...

On a higher note... Nice Haul today.
8319A01A-2FFB-4609-892D-99620F6CC235.jpeg

I miss my roor. First bong I ever had. Sold it because I was planning on upgrading that week but I never did for some reason and now I don’t even like smoking bongs :lol:

2A9EF308-6E0E-44CD-83ED-E59CD80BED08.png

After that I had a camo illadelph

I'd like to get a nice glass piece like that Roor but those joints are like a kick to the head off a rip :lol:

I thought about buying a .de RooR when I visit Amsterdam at the end of this month, but I just can't justify it. They're very high quality, but you don't get much for what you pay for. Better off buying a 9mm US Tubes:
ustubes_18inch_beaker_50x9mm_black_joint_black_og_decal_1024_1_2000x.jpg

~$300 for a piece that probably weighs about 5 pounds and is virtually indestructible. That female joint thickness is equal parts :wow: /:lol:.

*edit:

Last edited:
some of these ads on billboards off the 80 and 5 here in NorCal got me rollin lol ..
strawberry banana best strain for 2019 imo

D0BFF803-90F0-45F6-98D4-5D827F9A47E5.jpeg

picked up some nice looking strains in DC yesterday and may have a couple i missed on their way up today. Smoked at least 30 blunts yesterday and didnt get home till 6 AM lol i was fried

bout to roll up some of this Black Cherry Float berfore the Niners game starts

me and my homie already gonna be down for the smoke party so we figured wed just hit dusse for the experience and party. Tickets were only like 50 total with 3 drinks included so not too bad. Ive never been

I feel you i got my own **** too but i try to be respectful towards my girl who hates the smell...i know from my hate of cigs how those smells can be annoying

im probably about an hour away from you. Bottom of new castle county
Man bogey smoke is the worst

That **** will have your walls turning yellow and there's absolutely nothing you can do to clean it. Landlords worst nightmare is a tenant that smokes inside.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom