Nuclear-Strength Weed sending kids to the hospital

Status
Not open for further replies.
Man you buggin lmao guiness record *** *****

its worth breaking for a good month or two though. Like everybody above said, the dreams are wild and lowering your tolerance is necessary

Man you buggin lmao guiness record *** *****

its worth breaking for a good month or two though. Like everybody above said, the dreams are wild and lowering your tolerance is necessary

Ill be real with you.

Having a high-tolerance impresses people, especially women.

It makes me the center of attention at most gathering where people smoke.

I dont want to lose that power.

But you say it is worth it.

Its a Catch 22 for me.

For real? I Haven’t had a dream in hella years.. low key want one.. think I’ll take a break ..

I would still dream but not as vivid and as often I think
The last week has been crazy. I’m waking up like “the hell was that?” :lol:

I’ve been a multiple blunt a day daily offender the last like 8-10 years..weekend warrior before that. since having to take this past week off it’s crazy for me to say but I’m cool with not smoking anymore 👀 took a few hits today and I’m kinda good on it

I envy new smokers, enjoy it while you can.

I miss the days of feeling paranoid like im having a heart attack or scared to the point of being in the fetal position in the corner...but in a good way, cause ypu were smokin that fire.

Ive never gotten that feeling again for the past two years.

I dont want to take a t-break, because i dont want to lose my smoking out high tolerance super powers.

But those terrifying moments, were the best highs.

You gotta take a break to get that feeling again. I remember I stopped for 4 months and as soon as I got my new job I smoked and was trippin the hell out. I couldn't even drive home :lol:

Nah I'm good on the anxiety and the paranoia. I'm trying to relax.

Went to Boro Brothers for the one-hitter show yesterday and walked away with this gem:

0-2.jpg

0-3.jpg

I would still dream but not as vivid and as often I think
The last week has been crazy. I’m waking up like “the hell was that?” :lol:

I’ve been a multiple blunt a day daily offender the last like 8-10 years..weekend warrior before that. since having to take this past week off it’s crazy for me to say but I’m cool with not smoking anymore 👀 took a few hits today and I’m kinda good on it
. I’m so loaded it’s like reality is a dream.. and when I shut off/sleep it’s like I’m deleting everything and no time to dream. I want a pleasant dream though not one all waking up like wth lol..

I been smoking since 17 but I’ve never been an everyday or high volume type smoker so my tolerance low. I enjoy my low tolerance.

. I’m so loaded it’s like reality is a dream.. and when I shut off/sleep it’s like I’m deleting everything and no time to dream. I want a pleasant dream though not one all waking up like wth lol..
I mean the other night I had a dream about some ig thot I follow and I woke up ready to sign up for her 0nly fans before I snapped out of it :rofl: :rofl: must have been on her page right before I fell asleep or something

Last edited:
I mean the other night I had a dream about some ig thot I follow and I woke up ready to sign up for her 0nly fans before I snapped out of it :rofl: :rofl: must have been on her page right before I fell asleep or something
Speaking of thots.. they all want candy no flower.. stay ready..
096B5E95-F16B-462D-A3B1-EBFC6875C1F4.jpeg

:rofl:
maaaan.. tsa stories are funny.. I know they smelt my **** but Cali airports don’t trip as much.,
Had a undercover in Maui confiscate a 1/2 from me.. she was cool cuz I’m poly and didn’t citate or arrest.. she prob went and smoked it lol

Bruh....I was picked up in Italy of all ****ing places....they took 2 eights from me...but I was dumb and made it maaad obvious looking at the female cop with the K9. Legit the dog didn't hit on me but my eyes lit up when I saw her...she knew what was up....

Came back from DR recently and I decided to bring back some bomb **** I took with me....only about a .5gr and in my bookbag but still it was reeking....I get pulled to side for a "Random" inspection in DR before boarding.....broooo....the K9 didn't hit (mind u I stunk up the plane with that half of gram).....not gonna lie thought I was done in....(it would've cost me some bread to get them off me for that half gram)

What's crazy is I had the 2 8ths I took to DR in my Jacket pocket on some gangsta ****....went thru like it was candy in my pockets....TSA really don't mess wit u when u leaving traveling abroad....now when you come back into the states from a place like the DR.....oh yeah.....prepare to meet your maker.

0B26D868-4123-4CFA-AD0F-E62330AFFB67.jpeg.jpg

Last edited:
Yea im cool on the plane...

My homie swears by traveling with bud within the US. Especially leaving places like WA, CA, Vegas, CO.

Man im good. The risk isnt worth it for me. I might ship a box back home but ill go through TSA confidently. They always going through my ****

My friend flies with bud almost weekly from CO. I brought edibles with me a few times and they searched my bag once but luckily I had repacked them. They did a powder test on the granulated sugar like it was coke or something.

Also 2 8ths is a quarter OZ not a half gram...

Anybody here mess with cbd?
Since I’m not burning it’s kinda hard for me to get tired and I had the worst night of sleep yesterday. I never ever wake up throughout the night and I did a bunch of times last night. I wanna get some cbd mixed with melatonin but wondering if it actually works

i was going through some family stuff which gave me anxiety for the first time in my life which is why I’m not smoking right now, **** amplifies it like crazy. Hoping the cbd can help that too

Need a new plug in kc. Old one is moving to Colorado of all places. Can’t wait til it’s legal every where. Nothing like shopping for yourself.

Yeah no way I'm trying to bring anything on a plane. Edibles, flower, oil, etc. Doesn't matter. Not worth it.

I WILL, however, eat an edible or two before I hop on any plane. That's mandatory.

Bruh....I was picked up in Italy of all ****ing places....they took 2 eights from me...but I was dumb and made it maaad obvious looking at the female cop with the K9. Legit the dog didn't hit on me but my eyes lit up when I saw her...she knew what was up....

Came back from DR recently and I decided to bring back some bomb **** I took with me....only about a .5gr and in my bookbag but still it was reeking....I get pulled to side for a "Random" inspection in DR before boarding.....broooo....the K9 didn't hit (mind u I stunk up the plane with that half of gram).....not gonna lie thought I was done in....(it would've cost me some bread to get them off me for that half gram)

What's crazy is I had the 2 8ths I took to DR in my Jacket pocket on some gangsta ****....went thru like it was candy in my pockets....TSA really don't mess wit u when u leaving traveling abroad....now when you come back into the states from a place like the DR.....oh yeah.....prepare to meet your maker.

0B26D868-4123-4CFA-AD0F-E62330AFFB67.jpeg.jpg
That U turn you make when you see k9 at TSA lmao
I don’t care... it ain’t nothing like the 80s 90s when you had to hide like a basehead to enjoy some good indo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom