Nuclear-Strength Weed sending kids to the hospital

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ive lived and smoked in apartment complexes for 10+ years. When I lived with my parents, I would have to blow the smoke outside my window. My neighbors definitely knew lol.

But now that I got my own apartment can just smoke inside. I mostly vape now though so neighbors cant smell it at all.

Just got some CBD weed in from tweedle farms. Have read great things about them. Got buds, pre rolleds, and a cart.
Goal is to transition to this stuff during week days and save my GAS for the weekends. Should save me a lot of money.

Currently smoking a blunt of “Mothership”. First impressions are that it had a solid smell, taste, and was sticky when i was breaking it into grinder. Looks like bud, no BS here

anybodyelse ever messed with tweedle?

Just got some CBD weed in from tweedle farms. Have read great things about them. Got buds, pre rolleds, and a cart.
Goal is to transition to this stuff during week days and save my GAS for the weekends. Should save me a lot of money.

Currently smoking a blunt of “Mothership”. First impressions are that it had a solid smell, taste, and was sticky when i was breaking it into grinder. Looks like bud, no BS here

I mean CBD it is bud but I know what you were saying. never done a pure cbd strain, just high cbd strains. left me feeling good with out the thc effects. not for me.

But... it doesn't get you high, right?
I mean CBD it is bud but I know what you were saying. never done a pure cbd strain, just high cbd strains. left me feeling good with out the thc effects. not for me.
Yea its hemp flower, high cbd and other cannabinoids and very low THC.
It doesnt give the weed high, but i agree that it leaves you feeling good. Mind you today was my first time trying and smoking out of a swisher wasnt the best method of gauging effects

Seems like it will be good for what i want to use it for. Will smoke this during the week which should save me bread and keep my thc tolerance low. Then get blitzed on the weekends. This stuff is cheap, just ordered an O for $60

if your going to smoke CBD you might as well smoke dirt
your going to get tired of that CBD quick

you should roll the thc with the CBD if you want to stretch your weed out

Last edited:
I’m a try some CBD.. thc can be annoying on stuck mode.. favored opiate high because I be 🏎 but side efffects no bueno, so no mas

I’m a try some CBD.. thc can be annoying on stuck mode.. favored opiate high because I be 🏎 but side efffects no bueno, so no mas
Order from tweedle and try the wax or carts.

my initial impression is that i felt the cart a lot more because its so concentrated (like 60% vs 10% for the bud). Interested to hear what you think.

if i dont like it enough to keep smoking imma just sell to my oldhead at work he smokes mids anyways

I typically only smoke OG’s but a blunt of this here cookies had me in another dimension.

Stone Road Cookies one of my favorite strains I’ve ever had
5B4F262F-52AB-4C7C-9462-0E024D977C92.jpeg
A0060B01-139F-4AB9-85BE-74361670F292.jpeg

I'm not holding my breath for Dumbsantis to legalize it in FL. Might have to plot a move back to NJ :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom