Nuclear-Strength Weed sending kids to the hospital

Status
Not open for further replies.
Num num num
75C49B6C-C7A8-489E-8F08-022A8BA2BCD1.jpeg

Are Runtz worth the extra $ in your opinion? I heard they are good, along with the cookies brand, but every bud tender I've talked to say it's not worth the extra money...

Runtz strain okay.. def overrated and not worth the $ but nice when you can get it for the low 🔌

So it's a strain... not necessarily just a brand? I should probably just Google it. Only brand I get excited when I see new stuff is Kaviar, because I definitely underestimated their prerolls at first. Then I realized they had moonrock in em and had to put it out half way through on the drive home with 2 other people.

Gotta agree with this. If flavored blunts are your preferred method and exclusivemethod, then over time your mouth can start to pick out the flavor of the flower itself. But best bet is flavorless. Let Mary shine.
it’s nice to take a blunt to the head once in a while....
plus I don’t like sharing my glass pipe

it’s nice to take a blunt to the head once in a while....
plus I don’t like sharing my glass pipe
Oh yeah, I'm still a blunt user. I've got a mighty collecting dust. Just prefer blunts. Using minis now at least.

But gotta be original flavor. No grape, strawberry, tropical, etc etc.

So it's a strain... not necessarily just a brand? I should probably just Google it. Only brand I get excited when I see new stuff is Kaviar, because I definitely underestimated their prerolls at first. Then I realized they had moonrock in em and had to put it out half way through on the drive home with 2 other people.
It’s a strain.. It’s crossed with zkittles which is one of my faves.. Kaviar got some fire bud strains ...they always had deals on Eaze.. Korova got fire too.. usually test out new strains @1 gram fur cheaper

Oh yeah, I'm still a blunt user. I've got a mighty collecting dust. Just prefer blunts. Using minis now at least.

But gotta be original flavor. No grape, strawberry, tropical, etc etc.
Especially if you got more than 4 heads blazing. Need @ least 2-3 blunts.

Are Runtz worth the extra $ in your opinion? I heard they are good, along with the cookies brand, but every bud tender I've talked to say it's not worth the extra money...

Also smoking that **** out of a flavored blunt is a major violation.

Honestly you just need to the find the right strain for you. I would never buy weed because other people say it's good. Every type of Runtz I've ever had has been pretty weak IMO

I typically only smoke OG, something Purple, or Silver Haze from Glass House Farms if i'm going to Sativa

Bend_The_Knee Bend_The_Knee

THe comments here are kinda funny.

This reminds me... my girls super passive aggressive neighbor will slam her windows/doors hard af when I'm smoking in the alley behind the complex, but she's nice and all smiles when I see her.

Apparently, the landlord told her to call the cops on me because she couldn't deal with the smell (btw she lives directly across from the police station and they see me smoking all the time).
Cops get there and they're like my man you technically can't smoke right here, but if you smoke inside your apt, there's really nothing the landlord can do as long as you don't damage any property. Needless to say, I've been rolling extra fatties lately just to piss that fat ***** off.
She coulda talked to me like a neighbor, but she gonna call the cops on a black man for doing something totally legal.

This reminds me... my girls super passive aggressive neighbor will slam her windows/doors hard af when I'm smoking in the alley behind the complex, but she's nice and all smiles when I see her.

Apparently, the landlord told her to call the cops on me because she couldn't deal with the smell (btw she lives directly across from the police station and they see me smoking all the time).
Cops get there and they're like my man you technically can't smoke right here, but if you smoke inside your apt, there's really nothing the landlord can do as long as you don't damage any property. Needless to say, I've been rolling extra fatties lately just to piss that fat ***** off.
She coulda talked to me like a neighbor, but she gonna call the cops on a black man for doing something totally legal.
I accept that in this regard I'm just a bad neighbor. But I told my wife, it's literally illegal for me to smoke outside of my home while it is legal for me to smoke in my home. So do I worry about my landlord turning down this 24,000 a year or do I worry about going to jail...hmm...

Stopped smoking blunts once I stopped smoking cigs. I'm on that hemp wrap wave now.
Tried the hemp wraps with CBD in them. Too thin for me. Need to go back to trying to find a different vehicle, but these minis been a really nice surprise. Thought I would hate them but it's pretty much perfect for me.

Man, all the comments in that thread sound like folks that have NEVER dealt with black people before.

Tried the hemp wraps with CBD in them. Too thin for me. Need to go back to trying to find a different vehicle, but these minis been a really nice surprise. Thought I would hate them but it's pretty much perfect for me.
The ones I use have no CBD in them but they def arent thin. Gives the spiff a blunt feel and burn without the tobacco.

Also smoking that **** out of a flavored blunt is a major violation.

cookies brand is waaay overpriced. they have some decent strains, but not any better than you can find from smaller, craft-type growers. it's definitely not worth like $60-70/eighth that they demand

smoking on some obama kush lately (think it's a cali pheno which evolved in oregon). it rips

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom