Nuclear-Strength Weed sending kids to the hospital

Status
Not open for further replies.
New glass grab came in. Jared DeLong hammer pipe:
399309A6-A80E-4512-894E-9C06EFB6C3E5.jpeg
F1D496EB-751D-4D41-976C-82FD27483325.jpeg
6AA3B689-43B5-4F87-96CC-82D71743009D.jpeg

Nice piece, albeit a little too feminine for my collection. Will probably end up trading it considering I got it for a good price.

They’re about to open up a cookies store here in mass
Kinda wanna see what the hypes about 🤔

I assume it’s just gonna be regular Massachusetts dispensary trash though
what i want is that pizza dude down in ny.
definintely paying him a visit if i'm in town...

what i want is that pizza dude down in ny.
definintely paying him a visit if i'm in town...

It's the first thing I'm doing when I visit NY/NJ, book a reservation to Pizza Pusha :pimp:

I already got ppls that checked it out already and they said it's legit. I was told it's $130 for a 4 course meal and of course you bring your own loud :pimp:

It's the first thing I'm doing when I visit NY/NJ, book a reservation to Pizza Pusha :pimp:

I already got ppls that checked it out already and they said it's legit. I was told it's $130 for a 4 course meal and of course you bring your own loud :pimp:
Hol up. everything infused though right??

Noob here

If I wanted to go to a dispensary in Cali and purchase a prerolled joint...I can just walk in and buy one like I’m buying cigarettes right? I’m too intimidated to go in there.

I have smoked maybe2-3 times but other people provided the weed.

told u. A noob

Noob here

If I wanted to go to a dispensary in Cali and purchase a prerolled joint...I can just walk in and buy one like I’m buying cigarettes right? I’m too intimidated to go in there.

I have smoked maybe2-3 times but other people provided the weed.

told u. A noob
Be age 21+ & have show them your driver’s license. Get a cartridge instead of a pre roll, as a noob you’re going to be too high if you try to smoke a whole one. With a cartridge you can take a puff every 15-30 minutes to get a gradual high. A good dispensary will usually have their products online too so you won be overwhelmed.

Logged into my old photobucket and found this
January 28 2009 :lol:

idk what y’all called it in other places but here in Boston this was called KB (kind bud) it was in between reg and fire
13921DF2-7E17-4220-AEF2-43D98260CAA2.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom