Nuclear-Strength Weed sending kids to the hospital

Status
Not open for further replies.
Logged into my old photobucket and found this
January 28 2009 :lol:

idk what y’all called it in other places but here in Boston this was called KB (kind bud) it was in between reg and fire
13921DF2-7E17-4220-AEF2-43D98260CAA2.png
"China bud" up here

Whats your preferred method of blazing?

I've been putting this bong to use cause it conserves weed but nothing beats a good ol jay/spliff.
Preferably a vape. Used to have a Pax 1 as well as a Vapir No. 2, well worth the investment for a better high. Also the occassional blunt when I just want to chill and listen to music.
Maaan.. I’ll smoke out of anything.. apple, swisher, bong, glass, zags.. just gimmie the weed
This too.

Can't wait to be able to buy weed with my Amazon store card and get it delivered to my house in 2 days!

i believe this is for their warehouse workers issue they are going thru,

i read somewhere that amazon is blowing thru the local workforce in some areas where their warehouses are located this will allow them to access more people to hire.

You know amazon has to have a reason to be behind legalization

but i support it anyways.

One strain i rarely see but super want is hammerhead OG. 2 people i burned with wanted to check into the ER after a blunt lol.. good times

Gotta get a test for my new job, stopped smoking last month. On day 31 took an at home test to see whats up, still dirty smh

i got the quick fix on deck but im trying to do this legit just to be safe. Getting impatient now lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom