Nuclear-Strength Weed sending kids to the hospital

Status
Not open for further replies.
damn that's a nice price
E99F9BC0-B602-4299-B97A-0DF3DAA86C00.jpeg

connected, cookies and claybourne was going for 25-30 OTD. Nice lil spot for the Cali heads mobbing up and down the 5 or 99

Yeah almost 40% THC in just bud is unlikely... I dont recall seeing much over 30 the entire time I lived in CO unless it was mixed with some type of concentrate.

Doesnt mean it doesnt smoke good tho.

It’s Nothin New My Dude, Labs Be Fudging Those Numbers All The Time.

I Can Assure You Them Nugs Ain’t 38% THC Just Off Visual Tho, “Block Approved” Or Not :lol:

And I’m Speaking From A Place Of Knowing…
C5816270-9C4D-48CA-9569-1A8AF9D437D4.jpeg
laugh all u want but fire is fire. numbers don’t mean ish unless it’s a deal. You think you the only grower lol. Go buy some more surveillance before someone jack yo ***

laugh all u want but fire is fire. numbers don’t mean ish unless it’s a deal. You think you the only grower lol. Go buy some more surveillance before someone jack yo ***
All I Was Saying Is Them Lab Results On Them “Deals” You’re Gettin’ Are Hella Sus, Not Sure Why That Struck Such A Personal Cord With Ya :smh:

Enjoy Them Clearance Nuggies Homeboy :lol:

All I Was Saying Is Them Lab Results On Them “Deals” You’re Gettin’ Are Hella Sus, Not Sure Why That Struck Such A Personal Cord With Ya :smh:

Enjoy Them Clearance Nuggies Homeboy :lol:
only thing sus is you fn the plug up so you can boast your mini grow ..
Don’t nobody in norcal give a fuh about lab results lol..

Boy If You Don’t Sit Yo Discount Sack Buyin’ *** Down…. :smh:

EFF22853-27CC-41F8-B7D5-F9EC29B18A60.jpeg

E4267414-11CC-4D10-B0FD-D759FBD50EF8.jpeg

DC9AB23D-C1FC-4BC5-B16E-3E2DFFF62896.jpeg

Ain’t Nothin “Mini” About What We Doing Over Here…

They Should Be Gifting You That Boof As Hard As You Cap’n For Em :lol:

NEWS FLASH- Buying Herb At A Dispo Ain’t No “Plug” >D

I Was Genuinely Curious At First About Flower Testing At These Numbers From A Genetic Sourcing Perspective As Like My Dude slaughterx slaughterx Stated, That’s Certainly Out Of The Norm And If It WAS Legit, Would Be Something I’d Be Heavily Interested In Tracking Down.

I See Now Tho, You’re Just Another Uneducated Weed “Expert” :rolleyes

Last edited:
oh damn .. the nerds are coming out .. i’m up in south Sac if u wanna get friendly chief
You got it, you sounding to tough right now, with too many specifics, so I’m going to gracefully decline your invite. No need to name drop so much, you have nothing to prove on the internet. You Really sound like a try hard.

jeeters used to be good. Gotta try that diamond roll cats be talking bout.. too much greed and demand

My cousin just asked me about these today, is it like a kaviar preroll with concentrate in it? I guess I could just google...

Anyway Im going to Vegas next week. Dont like weed shopping there because they **** you if youre not a local but I might have my BMs mom pick me up something to get me through the week there.

My cousin just asked me about these today, is it like a kaviar preroll with concentrate in it? I guess I could just google...

Anyway Im going to Vegas next week. Dont like weed shopping there because they **** you if youre not a local but I might have my BMs mom pick me up something to get me through the week there.
liquid diamond vape. haven’t tried it but dreamfields put too much flavor into their infused pre rolls. The high used to smack but don’t last long

So it uses full spectrum diamonds in a liquid vape forms... ie watered down with a bunch of terpenes? Sounds good, Ill keep an eye out next time Im in CO if there are any deals.

folks have lost loved ones and fams still doing fed time for this plant. It’s cool, funny and convenient for some but this is a lifestyle for many.
How did questioning THC content come to this?!? That discount dispensary weed ain’t it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom