Nuclear-Strength Weed sending kids to the hospital

Status
Not open for further replies.
nobody dislikes you bro, the escalation was just hilarious. :lol:
u should see in real time. crack myself up all the time
Cliff Notes:

Homie Smokin’ 38% Bammer And Talkin Wild Desperado Likely Due To Pesticide Residues

🤷🏾‍♂️
nah.. you was cheerleading on the side with other dude. I don’t even know why you even came into the conversation .. what’s your purpose

Picked some of this up the other day and had a joint of it but had to put it out halfway cuz I was getting too high :lol:

fl-rainbow-sherbet-preview.png

I know we talked about this earlier, but I am now a regular shroom user LOL

Highly recommend. It last a while, so be prepared. So many different strains to choose from. It's funny to me how two people can take the same thing and have WILDLY different experiences.

If it's your first time I don't recommend you jump into 4 grams. Set aside a day and take one gram. Then another day take 2 grams. Then another day take your 4 grams and hopefully you see outer space.

Mush love my peoples LOL

cookies doesnt have growers. they subcontract companies. the company cookies uses in illinois is absolute trash.
They got out from that contract with ozone. Supposedly had an agreement with revolution I heard about late last year or early this year. I'm hoping we see something for the holidays.

Honestly, the cookies that was sold in IL still hit like a truck. Flavors were there too, although it had that Ozone base to it. If you've smoked ozone, I think you know what I'm talking about.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom