Nuclear-Strength Weed sending kids to the hospital

Status
Not open for further replies.
Only way to not get finessed is to grow your own, the next best option is to support your local grower

IMG_4627.jpg

Most of the stuff on the street contains PGR's and/or pesticides and dispensaries are only good for properly dosed edibles imo

Only way to not get finessed is to grow your own, the next best option is to support your local grower

IMG_4627.jpg

Most of the stuff on the street contains PGR's and/or pesticides and dispensaries are only good for properly dosed edibles imo
I thought about growing but I would need a lot of space because 1 strain will get boring real quick.

IMG_4627.jpg

this right here. If you have the space (sorry NYC NTers)doing it yourself is the way to go. Piecing a grow setup together is super cheap, or you can pay for a tent setup and get busy. Couple hundred on some lights and nutes, throw in a little patience and viola; pays for itself in no time. Bud quality on the same level as dispensaries once you get the hang of it, plus way cheaper. You can sell your fan leaves and you can use all of your trim to make edibles. You know...from what I’ve heard out there from people that do it...

currently using Lucky Eagle palm wraps, similar to king palm but cheaper and usually a little fresher. No extra flavors or additives, straight off Amazon with the auto deliveries. Blunts hurt these days, I’m washed.

00F1438A-E9AC-4B33-A5D5-A399BE9B2E2D.jpeg

Growing and harvesting is a lot of work. I’ve watched some videos on YouTube how people do it from planting the seeds to trimming. Very fascinating stuff.
Agreed. I think about just they power bill alone.
It's a hobby. Unless you go large-scale..

I been locked up 5 times for simple possession
once a cop set me up for a open and public view charge
WAIT...you've been to jail 5 Times and still didn't learn your lesson? Like Albert Einstein said, the definition of insanity is repeating the same actions over and over (while expecting a different outcome)

And not just actual jail, but having to call off work to attend court. Getting fined hundreds of dollars. And I'm assuming you were on probation at least once? That woulda scared me straight for smoking weed like permanently...

WAIT...you've been to jail 5 Times and still didn't learn your lesson? Like Albert Einstein said, the definition of insanity is repeating the same actions over and over (while expecting a different outcome)

And not just actual jail, but having to call off work to attend court. Getting fined hundreds of dollars. And I'm assuming you were on probation at least once? That woulda scared me straight for smoking weed like permanently...

i'm a marijuana junkie
i need my fix lol

2 times i was in the tombs aka central booking for over 24 hours the other times i was locked up in the local police station for a few hours
got a desk appearance ticket and another time I had to clean a park

Last edited:
Been deciding whether I wanted a volcano or puff coffee. Ended up getting the volcano hybrid for $500. Don’t think it will get here by 420 though.

IMG_4627.jpg

If you live in

If anyone is in the market for some new glass, today is the day. Lots of good deals going down on IG and certain websites.

IMG_4627.jpg

good looking plants

not sure about other states, but oregon weed products are 100% organic and pesticide free

good looking plants

not sure about other states, but oregon weed products are 100% organic and pesticide free
Not true for all products in Oregon but alot of growers adopt organic-like practices. Cannabis can’t be called organic yet due to it being federally illegal. Organic certification is issued by the USDA.

perhaps you know more about this than i do as i've only been in or a year, but from what i know, state regulations in oregon are fairly high and include those provisions unlike wa or ca

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom