Nuclear-Strength Weed sending kids to the hospital

Status
Not open for further replies.
So the general consensus is that legal bud is overpriced and the your local dealer still has a place in this atmosphere?
Depends on the state. But for the most part yes. I look at dispensary’s as a store for loner people that don’t have solid connects or enthusiasts buying things some connects don’t carry like different varieties of wax.

Might as well do hair tests for alcohol usage if we're gonna test people for drugs that are legal.

Not sure why drinking gets a pass.

I posted this in a group chat with some former co-workers to ruffle some feathers. (Me and two white womens that are SO against weed )

When I said, "I will never understand how alcohol gets a pass", one of them said, "Maybe more people go to work high than drunk?"

I almost went off LOL. People are funny with what they think is/isn't acceptable.

I've always found the "they could be high and we wouldn't even know it" logic to be a self-own when people talk about the dangers of marijuana. :lol:

Depends on the state. But for the most part yes. I look at dispensary’s as a store for loner people that don’t have solid connects or enthusiasts buying things some connects don’t carry like different varieties of wax.

right. So most of the connects i know only carry **** thier customers ask. Very narrow variety

while a dispensary, from the little i know, carry more variety and hybrids. Prices are just crazy

I wonder if the plugs get wild and attempt to rob the dispensarys in the future.

right. So most of the connects i know only carry **** thier customers ask. Very narrow variety

Man my connect is a big weed head himself so he always has dozen or so strains at a time and a few odd ball items. Every time I go to him or he comes to me he has a new menu. I’d lose contact and break up with my girl before I lose his contact frfr.

For people that still have a plug, where you guys buy your carts from? Are you guys not tripping that the carts are fake or mixed with some other ****?

For people that still have a plug, where you guys buy your carts from? Are you guys not tripping that the carts are fake or mixed with some other ****?
It’s an interesting ordeal. What makes you think state regulated is the same as fed regulation?? Sucks how the game makes you think nowadays and maybe it’s better to just be sober and get high off life

It’s an interesting ordeal. What makes you think state regulated is the same as fed regulation?? Sucks how the game makes you think nowadays and maybe it’s better to just be sober and get high off life
I’m just basing off of what happened before where teens were dying cuz they were buying carts that had questionable oils mixed in. I’m fine with carts I just wanna make sure the **** that I’m buying is legit. That’s why I don’t trip on paying the higher prices at legal shops because it doesn’t bother me. Also probably because I’m a random smoker so it doesn’t actually hit my wallet since it’s rare.

New glass pickups from the week of 4/20. Badback sherlock onie + bead and a Cowboy/Oats fumed spoon:

0-3.jpg

\
0-4.jpg

0-5.jpg

Photographing marbles and fume work is a pain in the ***. :lol:
Update: just won another Badback onie. I honestly just want the free bead, so I'm willing to sell the piece itself at cost to a NTer. These things sell out in a matter of seconds and are extremely hard to come by at cost, so if you're interested hit the DM.

Got my hands on Illinois's version of Runtz.
20210619_213651.jpg

Been sick all week. Havent been able to taste my weed and the smell has only come in occasionally. Except for this pack. This stuff is full of flavor.

Dont know how it is in other states but Columbia Care is the best cultivator going in IL right now.

Toss up for 2nd - 5th place imo.

I’ll be visiting fam in LA this August. Any good recommendations? Been checking online, but reviews are very inconsistent.

you should go to Stiizy in DTLA… they have a wide variety of everything you need at reasonable prices. If you’re not from a place with legal weed it’s a cool experience and taxes are included in the prices.
Right now I’m smoking Stiizy Sour Apple and their Blaze monkey mints 7g for 60
Go as early as possible, they open at 6am.
If you go the delivery route use myspeedyweedy or Blaze delivery

Got my hands on Illinois's version of Runtz.
20210619_213651.jpg

Been sick all week. Havent been able to taste my weed and the smell has only come in occasionally. Except for this pack. This stuff is full of flavor.
What dispensary did you get this at?

What dispensary did you get this at?
Cannabist in Villa Park. Owned by Columbia Care.

The brand that grew it is Triple 7 which is also owned by Columbia Care. From what I understand Triple 7 is supposed to be their premium line. Which is slightly weird because late last year they introduced different brand called Seed and Strain which was also supposed to be their premium brand as well. But the Seed and Strain drops are the same strains that drop under their regular brand name whereas these Triple 7 drops I havent seen released before. Anyway, I brought that up to say that at this time, Triple 7 is only being sold at Columbia Care dispensaries. They got one in the city in Jefferson Park and this other one in Villa Park. Dont know if think they have any upstate at this time.

If you're ever down this way though man and you see it? Grab it. **** is killer. Was sitting there last night shocked at how zooted I was.

Name of this one officially is Tropical Runtz. The other drop from Triple 7 was Sunset Octane.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom