Nuclear-Strength Weed sending kids to the hospital

Status
Not open for further replies.
yeah all these lames getting rich off marijuana (and everything in general) while people still locked up for it smh

someone showed me some flower that is advertised as grown in prison I was like what??
Legal where I'm at but I still mess with regular dudes in my area. I'll try the first BO dispensary that opens though.

Prolly some good grow knowledge in the bing too.

For people who live in states with recent legalization laws. Did you start going to dispensaries or did you stick with the source you had before legalization?

Backwoods are disgustung. I have yet to set foot in an IL dispensary. I go crazy everytime I go back to CO tho. Vegas dispensaries are *** too.

For people who live in states with recent legalization laws. Did you start going to dispensaries or did you stick with the source you had before legalization?
Buying from legal joint...can't be bothered with dealers and all that BS that comes with it ( ie no stock , late deliveries , no shows, sketchy meet up locations)
Now it's like I'm going to 7-11 :smile:

Legal weed is too convenient to mess with dealers unless you’re close with one.

I couldn’t imagine waiting 20 min outside an apartment at 10pm trying to get some weed today :lol:

Holiday deals were love in IL. 40 percent for new years weekend. Made prices look reasonable lol.
Screenshot_20220108-142612_Messages.jpg

I still mess with my plug…still haven’t stepped foot in a dispensary.

Some of y’all sound like y’all get no respect though from the cat sellin to you.

My man’s never did me dirty when it was time to re and get some money. In fact, throws me extra from time to time. Doubt dispenseries do that.

Legal weed is too convenient to mess with dealers unless you’re close with one.

I couldn’t imagine waiting 20 min outside an apartment at 10pm trying to get some weed today :lol:
I see your point :lol: I should pose that question to those that have a solid plug. I def wouldn't be jumping thru hoops, sketchy hoops at that, either if I didnt have a convenient connect.

I'm not even sure in NYC has any functioning dispensaries yet, but truthfully much hasn't changed with how i'm getting it.

some of these small smokeshops that were focused on hookah/vapes have weed & edibles now which is convenient

Yea dispensaries here in MA are terrible and overpriced
Only found 1 good one and it’s 45 minutes away. Not worth it

I’m good on dispensary’s when they eventually open in nyc unless it’s black or Latino owned. and even still it will be when one of my boys isn’t around

I still mess with my plug…still haven’t stepped foot in a dispensary.

Some of y’all sound like y’all get no respect though from the cat sellin to you.

My man’s never did me dirty when it was time to re and get some money. In fact, throws me extra from time to time. Doubt dispenseries do that.
Yes, all of them do :lol:

There’s really no benefit of buying from a dealer unless you’re tight with them.

You hit up a dispensary or delivery to your house. Super convenient, different flavors, selections… at prices that always beat street weed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom