Nuclear-Strength Weed sending kids to the hospital

Status
Not open for further replies.
You keep saying this and I'm guessing you don't have a medical card. I do and first time deals/recertification deals and no tax makes it better than not having one.
I had one in 2020 and just let it expire this past year.
The buds are all the same at pretty much every place I went to. Hard, compact, sometimes dry and crispy af
Good chem in Worcester is by far the best, too far for me to go to regularly tho
Where do you like?

I still mess with my plug…still haven’t stepped foot in a dispensary.

Some of y’all sound like y’all get no respect though from the cat sellin to you.

My man’s never did me dirty when it was time to re and get some money. In fact, throws me extra from time to time. Doubt dispenseries do that.
My dispensary throws in edibles, free joints and papers and lighters ... on every order i make with them over 100 bucks

Had some Shotgun OG recently and it was 32%. Had to put the joint out half way thru cuz was starting to get scared :lol:

Had some Shotgun OG recently and it was 32%. Had to put the joint out half way thru cuz was starting to get scared :lol:
:lol:

Just finished a blunt of this here. About to light up #2 in a lil bit.
61B45FDC-2B23-4382-A7C7-EEA3E5969946.jpeg C0545ABD-116B-4B2C-B67A-865B4FC7C36C.jpeg

When it comes to bang-for-buck smoking, it's bong 100 times out of 100. Just don't be one of those scrubs that never cleans it in favor of smoking out of a mini ecosystem every day of their lives.

If you give me a price range I will point you in the right direction.

Ma dukes grew 2 plants during the summer. Was blown away at how nice they grew. I ended up curing it cuz ma dukes ain’t know what to do( neither did I 😂). So I googled n did the work. Came out pretty decent. :pimp:
Got like 2.5 zones outta it.
Learned a lot from it so my next crop will be :pimp:
One jar I didn’t trim the sugar leaves as much since I got lazy. But still 💨 smokes 🔥
I cured it for about 2 months. N it smelled amaze :nthat:
Blown away at how easy it was to do. Ma dukes did the most work with growing it tho. So I named it the Abuelita runtz pack aka San Cocho gelato 😂
ED1F9B65-B85E-40D6-8910-D7650DBD571A.jpeg
04DA02EF-CB0C-40B2-9154-653A37C02A26.jpeg

431E7B71-458A-42A2-BEB8-948686412051.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom