Nuclear-Strength Weed sending kids to the hospital

Status
Not open for further replies.
appreciate the time you put into putting together a list.

do you mind expanding on the glass types you mentioned, is it just aesthetic descriptions or does it have to do with how it's made.
Fume work is done by torching the vapors/fumes of precious metals onto cold glass. It's what gives glass the color changing effect. It's primarily done with gold or silver. Examples:

Line work is taking colored tubing rods and manipulating them to achieve certain patterns (wig-wags, reversals, etc.) another classic technique. Examples:

Scientific glass is basically just glass that focuses on fluid dynamics and diffusion of smoke instead of the artistic side of things. A lot of pieces incorporate scientific glass principles as well as art, but I'll give you a couple of pure sci glass examples:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CNKvht3AV8Y/

Sculpted is pretty self-explanatory, but here are some examples:
https://www.instagram.com/p/B6eAc96BCbE/
https://www.instagram.com/p/CSLKhRIMmVz/

There are other techniques and styles (millie/chip work, dot stacking, cold-working, carving, etc.) , but this should serve as a decent introduction.

SamsonGlassUpintheClouds10mmRig_A2_1080x.jpg

I think this looks cool as hell. Not enough I’d pay $275 for it, though.

Took a 100mg edible last night and it had me ****ed up for like 3 hours :lol: could have even done 50 or 75
I’ve only tried homemade ones and they never did anything so I’ve always just avoided them
Def gonna get some more now though, they are decently priced too
3hrs kinda mid though aint it?...
i keep a whole 48hrs open when messing with edibles....

I use Wyld 1:1 gummies a few hours before bed sometimes.
I personally can't tell the difference between those and the non CBD ones.

Took a 100mg edible last night and it had me ****ed up for like 3 hours :lol: could have even done 50 or 75
I’ve only tried homemade ones and they never did anything so I’ve always just avoided them
Def gonna get some more now though, they are decently priced too
I smoke multiple blunts a day and I couldn't imagine taking a 100mg worth of edible. My max is 40mg :lol:

yeah I haven't smoked in over 10 years & has been over 15 since it was a regular part of my routine but I'd cop that just to keep on display

:lol: man I only take 20mg tops but I can’t smoke 8 months out the year so my tolerance is non existent.

Those wyld sativa ones are legit too.

Got ahold of a 1/2 OZ of purple kush for the weekend. :pimp: needed it bad after a stressful week.

I use a dry herb vape/bong combo so this will last me over a month.

This Cann drink hits. Took it with a 1906 pill. YEEEE
Can and them 1906 pills been in the IL market for a decent amount of time. Havent heard anything good about the pills in all honesty, but a lot of folks mess with the Cann products. They also like the tonics made by PTS.

I might have to try one out one day but edibles usually do nothing for me. I've popped 100 mg multiple times with no effects. Assumed edibles just dont do it for me.

Can and them 1906 pills been in the IL market for a decent amount of time. Havent heard anything good about the pills in all honesty, but a lot of folks mess with the Cann products. They also like the tonics made by PTS.

I might have to try one out one day but edibles usually do nothing for me. I've popped 100 mg multiple times with no effects. Assumed edibles just dont do it for me.
Canns nice for a prewrkout. Tolerance is to Jupiter as well. Only 2mg thc microdose but after the 3rd can and a joint I be wanting to clean the backyard

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom