Nuggets @ Mavs, game three. Dirk will get hot, no one else will.

These refs are a joke. You call soft $!#% all game and when the one foul comes where you know they will foul, they swallow their whistle?

Because you don't call tick-tack fouls in the last seconds of a game? That's protocall, if you want to foul someone, you foul them. You should knowthey're going to let you get away with a little bit more contact in the last few seconds and you bump someone thinking it's a foul?

F outta' here. Stupid play my Wright, should've wrapped him up and he got burned for it.

Wooooooooooooooooowwwwwww

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

Thats gonna be one of the most controversial calls of the Playoffs. That no call just single handily cost Dallas the series

Cuban is gonna go ballistic

That wasnt a foul on wright, he had his hand up like he didnt foul him, until the shot fell he choose to complain

Den Vs LA or Hou Next
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by venom lyrix

Mavs getting robbed again like it was 2006 vs the Heat...smh...Cuban just pushed the camera man...
pimp.gif

Nah they lost the heat series themselves. This game they were robbed.

Originally Posted by JapanAir21

These mother *%#+@@* refs.....

How the hell do you not call a foul.....

I cannot believe this crap... HOW IN THE HELL DO YOU NOT CALL THAT FOUL....

I know that clearly the Nuggets are a better team, but how in the blue hell do you not call that??

YOU KNOW we have a foul to give, you see the obvious bump, and you swallow your whistle?! THE TIME WHEN YOU KNOW YOU'RE GOING TO WANT A FOUL?

Jesus Christ....

blame your own dude

you want to give a foul grab him then point blank

the refs hardly ever call them type of fouls at the end on the game

laugh.gif
, well Melo actually lost the ball on his own so they didn't call the early bump (and you all know you would have been *****ing if tthey did), then hecommits a rather weak foul and puts his hands up (everybody on the bench did too, which is usually the symbol for I'm not fouling) and Melo hits the jumper

Mavs deserve to be mad.

It's just not consistent and it's stupid. The NBA is a joke. You see that stuff get called in almost every game in those situations

WRAP HIM UP

u cant bump a dude and think the ref is going to make that the call. WRAP HIS *+$ UP FOOL

sick.gif

I'm sorry, that's 100% inexcusable... Jesus Christ, it's like the side official didn't know the Mavericks had a foul to give... Why the $##%else would you NOT have your whistle ready to be blown in that situation? That's unbelievable.

There's absolutely no excuse for not calling that a foul... He CLEARLY bumped Carmelo off the ball... CLEARLY. Incredible.

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

If u wana foul, foul him like u mean it. sorry. Put ur arms around him and hold him....
thats wright's fault
laugh.gif
Exactly.

Plus he put his hands up like he was trying to avoid a foul.

Nah, that was clearly a foul though. Any other game, any other time post season or not THAT IS BEING CALLED.

Regardless, Melo is clutch
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

If u wana foul, foul him like u mean it. sorry. Put ur arms around him and hold him....
thats wright's fault
laugh.gif

I'm with you

the rondo call and the artest OG flagrent 2 calls were much worse than this one. Maybe not MUCH worse, but def worse

it's a shame that the officiating is always such a theme during the playoffs though

THE MAVS HAD A FOUL TO GIVE

IT IS IMPLIED THAT THEY WERE GOING TO USE IT

AND THE REFS KNOW THAT

AND THE REFS WERE RIGHT THERE 1 FEET AWAY FROM THAT PLAY

still shoulda been a foul, he shoulda made it more obvious, but at the same time, the refs gotta call that.

Back
Top Bottom