Nuggets @ Mavs, game three. Dirk will get hot, no one else will.

we up 3-0 son
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by eeibaby

Why are people blaming the refs, Wright just reached and stopped playing defense.

If he had stuck to him even though after the foul, game would've been theres.

QFT

that was a terrible attempt at a foul for Wright tho, that was weak as hell. it looked more like Melo pushed him. Refs aside Melo still made the shot, it aintlike it was some free throws, give the Melo-man his credit

I like how Antoine Wright has his hands up after he bumps Melo, trying to tell the refs he didn't foul hahahaha.

*!#$%**.

Real talk we deserved to lose, that wasn't a foul and if it wasn't called big deal play defense.

Dirk folded up down the stretch but I'm more mad about the he defense played.

I can't ever think of a time when a call like that was NOT fouled.

Jesus flipping Christ....

I don't see why he should grab him if the team had a foul to give, the ref obviously did not know and did not have his whistle ready.

In that situation the refs is supposed to call anything ticky tack assuming they are using their last foul, bad job by refs.

If the ref knows the foul situation, and he knows the Mavericks had a foul to give, that foul gets called. Period. The dude obviously didn't know thesituation, and swallowed his whistle not wanting to put the guy on the free throw line to tie the game...

sick.gif
That #@+! is pathetic. There's no excuse for that foul not being called.

WOW THESES IS TOTAL GARBAGE! that just made this series even worse.... HOW ARE YOU GONNA CALL LIKE 90 fouls and not call one once they actually try! Even thecalls for the laker games are terrible im a laker fan and they call soft plays but once a guy hits a little harder they go crazy! BUT now they want to act likeooh no we will let them play get that BS out of here im mad cause this is just way to much bs.

Originally Posted by Drama23

melo-man - you dallas fanboys wouldn't say #%% if he didn't make it in. whole dallas court raised their hands like its not a foul but when it went in, the panties were bunched up LOL

Exactly. Dallas didn't think that whatever Melo was doing had a shot...so they tried to bail out of it. As soon as it went in...they went with thedifferent story. Total backfire.

If I was the mavs I'd be pissed too, it was an obvious foul... Then again I think NBA refs are the worst so eh....

to me, he put his hands up to avoid Melo continuing and putting a shot up after the foul call for 3 shots

he assumed it was being called.

Originally Posted by Executive76

Originally Posted by kimahrioftheronsotribe

Dude bumped him then threw his arms up like he didn't foul.

Just grab him.

yup. there are two faults in this situation

1. the player not selling the foul--throwing your arms up like you didn't mean to bump into him.
2. the whole "if there is 10 seconds left, FOULS MUST BE BLATANT" officiating should always be the same throughout no matter how clutch it is.

wright got to wrap him up, make it obvious

its like when brent barry had fisher in the air and didnt jump into him, you got to sell it

i feel sorry for the mavs, so close yet so far... bout to be the 4th straight playoff exit. EPIC FAILZ

Back
Top Bottom