Nuggets @ Mavs, game three. Dirk will get hot, no one else will.

Originally Posted by Mez 0ne

I don't see why he should grab him if the team had a foul to give, the ref obviously did not know and did not have his whistle ready.

In that situation the refs is supposed to call anything ticky tack assuming they are using their last foul, bad job by refs.
Yea but Assuming is the worst thing in the world u can want from refs. IMO Melo did enough to shake free and he EARNED that 3. that wasnt no gimmelay up. son hit a tough shot.

they blamin refs but he broke free and no one even there to help and put a hand in his face.
Mavs fans blamin everyone except the players on the floor who #%#!+# that up so bad all the way around

Originally Posted by I NaSmatic I

I like how Antoine Wright has his hands up after he bumps Melo, trying to tell the refs he didn't foul hahahaha.

*!#$%**.

I was thinking the same thing. Dont they usually wrap their arms around the player in those situations?

Originally Posted by I NaSmatic I

I like how Antoine Wright has his hands up after he bumps Melo, trying to tell the refs he didn't foul hahahaha.

*!#$%**.

THANK YOU

watch the replay and dude puts his hands up like i didnt foul him and then it goes in and he starts crying about it

if ur going to foul someone wrap him up dont go bumping someone that is just stupid

61 fouls in the game and the one that needed to be called wasn't UNBELIEVABLE

National BS Association
smh.gif

Can I get a recap?

I turned when the Nuggets were down with 4 with like 30 secs and when I turned back they were up 1 with 1 sec and the whole Mavs squad was wildin out

Can I get a video of the last minute of the game?

the messed up part is, if Melo misses that 3 and the Mavs win, the mavs ffans are screaming great NO CALL

%+@@ outta here

dudes are trippin' talkin' about that is a foul that would be called any other time. that kind of foul is maybe one of the most non-called fouls in theleague. in an end of game situation, you don't rely on a bump foul to be called by refs. if you don't see that, you're just being emotional or youdon't watch basketball. what people need to do is give Melo some damn credit for hitting that shot! haha.

*!#$%**

I think the reason he put his hands up AFTER he reached in was because he didn't want to get a shooting foul called on him just in case.

IDK man I just don't like when the refs make costly mistakes like this in any sport, but Melo earned that 3 ball.

feel bad for the Mavs...

Refs just sent them fishing.

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

the messed up part is, if Melo misses that 3 and the Mavs win, the mavs ffans are screaming great NO CALL

%+@@ outta here
Give me a break, WHAT TEAM IN THE NBA, IN COLLEGE BASKETBALL, IN ANY ORGANIZED BASKETBALL ORGANIZATION DOESN'T FOUL in that situation?

THE ONLY TIME you see a player grab another is if he's out on a fast break, trying to get away, usually a slap, a bump on the hip is enough for the ref toblow the whistle, how many times does it NOT get called?

How many times?

Not once I can recall.

Wow...

I mean what else are we supposed to do? Melo CLEARLY collected himself after taking the bump, and had a wide open three. It's not like he was off-balance,dude had time to collect himself, and take a shot.

I'm not mad atcha Denver, it's the refs that didn't even give us a shot.

Who in their right mind allows the opposing team to take a three, and not use their final foul? Ridiculous...

Originally Posted by Supafly122

That wasnt a foul on wright, he had his hand up like he didnt foul him, until the shot fell he choose to complain

Den Vs LA or Hou Next
pimp.gif

Exactly. Dude was going to play it off, then when the shot went through he's going to try to plead his case. Everyone knows when the clock is down to a fewseconds, the refs are hesitant to call fouls, thats why players WRAP UP THE PLAYER TO SHOW INTENT, AND TO PREVENT HIM FROM HITTING A BASKET. Dude Wright needsto go look up those tapes from 05-06 season when Melo was cold blooded in final second games.

Originally Posted by bangtcg

Originally Posted by Executive76

Originally Posted by kimahrioftheronsotribe

Dude bumped him then threw his arms up like he didn't foul.

Just grab him.

yup. there are two faults in this situation

1. the player not selling the foul--throwing your arms up like you didn't mean to bump into him.
2. the whole "if there is 10 seconds left, FOULS MUST BE BLATANT" officiating should always be the same throughout no matter how clutch it is.

Originally Posted by Mez 0ne

In that situation the refs is supposed to call anything ticky tack assuming they are using their last foul, bad job by refs.
your crazy i seen dudes get mugged at the end of games and there was no foul

Back
Top Bottom