NY chicks too hard if you're not famous or rich? (Video)

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

white women in nyc didnt care whether i was wealthy/fmous or not
pimp.gif

it depends on the kinda female you surround yourself with and your scene, i tried to stay out of pretentious places in nyc
ohwell.gif

you need to point me in that direction fam. most white women i bumped into in NYC are snotty and stuck up

Originally Posted by Cedric Ceballos 1995 Lakers

There's nothing wrong with being picky and knowing what you want but if you seriously shut down every dude that tries to talk to you that isn't famous or rich you a smutbucket who deserves to be passed back and forth thru the industry

QFT

Originally Posted by SonOfTony

pimp.gif

it depends on the kinda female you surround yourself with and your scene, i tried to stay out of pretentious places in nyc
ohwell.gif

you need to point me in that direction fam. most white women i bumped into in NYC are snotty and stuck up

I rarely went clubs, club women tend to be stuck up....I wasn't about that

Grimy underground bars and hipster lounges. Basically, the less "classy" the place looks the more down to earth the people are. I also had a lotta white friends/female friends in the city which helps I guess.

pimp.gif

ohwell.gif
This.  I feel that dude tho

You find women like this everywhere but predominately in major hubs like L.A. N.Y.C. It's important to travel and really keep in mind that you are the catch. Women are literally all over the planet and dudes get to caught up on what they want. @*#! what they think and do you. When lame cats stop drooling over these chicks and putting them in their place when they step out of line, all will be well.

Originally Posted by WISEPHAROAH

When lame cats stop drooling over these chicks and putting them in their place when they step out of line, all will be well.

I say this all of the time.  In the back of my head, I know that it will never happen, though.  Dudes will be forever thirsty.

Originally Posted by TheRaygunZ

pimp.gif

ohwell.gif
This.  I feel that dude tho
it's easier for them to have an open mind because they have less pressure to "jump" a class
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

these budden discussions are pretty good.  I'd like to kick it with these dudes
laugh.gif
 (no funny business)

NYC girls
tired.gif
...I got hurt early last year, thats when I stop trying and had an awesome summer
pimp.gif
.To be honest most of the time when i go to bars ect..I'm ruthless with the idgaf attitude.btw beer garden is a good spot to practice
laugh.gif
. All i can say cajun from keys to vip speaks the truth!! Look him up you won't be disappointed.

Sad but true NYC girls are a different breed .It also depends on what type of female you looking for if you want a popular mixxy chick it's gonna cost you.There are plenty of simple good looking girls out here it's all on you tho.

Originally Posted by reeeem0

NY bishes love us down south dudes doe
smokin.gif
females know they can do whatever they want OT and not get caught 
laugh.gif

word to the baddest females in HS always having a man in some other town

I honestly don't see what the problem is ...
If a girl wants a guy who is rich or famous thats her preference and good luck to her with that 

I don't see how that affects you dudes to the point where you feel butt hurt about it ..their is more women on this earth then men if a girl don't want you no problem their are tons more waiting to accept and appreciate you 

You find women like this everywhere but predominately in major hubs like L.A. N.Y.C. It's important to travel and really keep in mind that you are the catch. Women are literally all over the planet and dudes get to caught up on what they want. @*#! what they think and do you. When lame cats stop drooling over these chicks and putting them in their place when they step out of line, all will be well.

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

This dude chills with Joe Budden...........Skeezers and all types of scheming women are attracted to rappers...........those women are not attracted to the posse/hypemen...........dude must be 30ish...........get at WOMEN not girls.......son sounds extra saly tho

Originally Posted by Nikekidwonder

I honestly don't see what the problem is ...
If a girl gold digging $@!#! wants a guy who is rich or famous thats her preference and good luck to her with that 

I don't see how that affects you dudes to the point where you feel butt hurt about it ..their is more women on this earth then men if a girl gold digging $@!#! don't want you no problem their are tons more waiting to accept and appreciate you 

i agree with you but i revised your post with some minor corrections.

he does have a point.

But seriously these chicks out here skin up they noses like its second nature and wouldn't even have common decency to just politely decline a dude when a dude approaches them nicely.

Like first thing is to put on stink attitude mode.

I'd definitely say "Hey go out and explore other places" but sometimes thats not realistic financially or if you have a job you are obligated to. You end up stuck in the same place with the same chicks.

Originally Posted by CJ616

When lame cats stop drooling over these chicks and putting them in their place when they step out of line, all will be well.

I say this all of the time.  In the back of my head, I know that it will never happen, though.  Dudes will be forever thirsty.

Back
Top Bottom