NY Come Pick Up Another L

they'll always be a thing when referring to NY...
laugh.gif
What part of LA u from?

That New Wal Mart in compton is the Shiiiii...

All the fine *** hynas from southgate and hp up in there

For those that dont know... southgate used to be the BEVERLY HILLS of Socal messicans... now its Downey

You call us whatchu wheel huomes ! That's the truth about South Gate. I know somebody that moved to Downey in the mid 90s. Nothing. No paisas...... nothing. Some cubans maybe a mansion here and there from a drug dealer that owned fronts like a supermarket,etc.....And that's how it started by those people that now all these chicks from neighboring cities are looking for those types lol which starts the growth of paisas slanging or getting attention like they slangin to get chicks. Not to mention Del Records owner is from Downey I believe. Someone I know that lived in Downey would get harassed by whites to leave the city back in the days.

Last edited:
That New Wal Mart in compton is the Shiiiii...

All the fine *** hynas from southgate and hp up in there

For those that dont know... southgate used to be the BEVERLY HILLS of Socal messicans... now its Downey

when any latino in LA gets money they move to downey

my rich uncle stays there :lol: :lol:

when any latino in LA gets money they move to downey.

my rich uncle stays there :lol: :lol:

Lol we make the city wack. Lol. All the gyms filled with spandex pants wearin guys with Christiano Ronaldo haircuts..... lol
When it was more a white city and hispanics barely lived there it was very nice to hear of Downey.

Last edited:
lmaooo there is truth to what you're saying..

i know cats who claim to be narcos but aint really pushin ish.. but wanna dress and play the part

Last edited:
pos some pics of da honeys.

i can't make it out to LA until da summer 

I'm watching belly....waiting on a queens chick to pull up at 4am.....

And NYC....disappointing me :smh:

In a strippers whip right now on the way to her crib. I hit up starlets in Queens hope I don't killed

Leaving now. Best sex I ever had in my life easily. Might've took me a couple hundred singles but I was killing her **** all morning. She wants more D tomorrow so I'm gonna try to get some flicks.

Leaving now. Best sex I ever had in my life easily. Might've took me a couple hundred singles but I was killing her **** all morning. She wants more D tomorrow so I'm gonna try to get some flicks.
How much? [emoji]128064[/emoji]

Yall still hittin the strip club in denim? :smh: :lol:

All this stripper talk might pull up at normas in the sweatsuit later see what they talking bout

Back
Top Bottom