NY Come Pick Up Another L

And this is why context is important:

The seven categories are composed of a total 20 subcategories — which also paint a grim picture of New York:

- New York’s health care quality ranked 40th.

- The state’s transportation ranked 30th.

- The state came in 35th in economic opportunity.

- Surprising no one, New York ranked 48th in affordability.

- The state (NY) came in 32nd in growth and 33rd in employment.

I'm just trying to be ME.

Soliciting NTers as investors? Where did I say that? Like I said, the NTers I know IRL have come to me (aside from one who I reached out to myself because I know she's very serious person) with interest in helping/investing in this venture. I have had to say no to many of them because, as you can see, I'm already well funded and beginning to set up the facilities for my official opening. *Please do not PM me about investment opportunities. There are none left.

But I'm always down to help the NT fam :nthat: Sent out a job description to the DC group chat. No one bit because it was too much of a commitment and most already had a full time job. I'm sitting on a stack of resumes right now of people dying to work for me. Just got someone who said they'd just be an intern as long as they had the opportunity to work.

If you're ever in my city and want to do more than pocket watch me, I have tons of upcoming events my company is sponsoring. Just hit me up.

Last edited:
Henny just ignore the noise man. Keep grinding

The irony
laugh.gif
  First he says he got his business running on autopilot, then says he's always grinding.  which is it

The irony :lol:   First he says he got his business running on autopilot, then says he's always grinding.  which is it

You're the one keeping track.

I've never turned down meeting an NTer in person. Come through my city I'll roll the red carpet out as I do for all the NT fam. I'll invite you over to the lab (pics above) and show you what we do. Then you can come to your own conclusion on whether I'm doing it or not. I already knows what it is and I break bread. Be easy young man :smokin

Last edited:
Look man I extended an invintation for you to come out and see what I'm doing. I don't have anything to prove to you. You're the one posting all the doubt and inquisitions. I already told you, come see. I'm straight. It seems you just wanna throw shade from the sidelines though. I posted a few plants and you came in here saying I think I'm a major player in the green rush and that alp makes more than me with some laugh emojis. Far from the truth. I never said I sold bud. I have multiple grows in my crib all within legal limit for personal use. I never claimed that was a business lol. That was y'all running wild with assumptions. It's clear some people just want to see others fail.

So then I post a pic of the facility I spent last week working on with $100k worth of instruments on the table. Everything up to code I even got the emergency eye wash station installed. You still hating though :rofl:

Not sure what else I can do for you bud. I'm legit out here getting it. As Marc said, all the DMV NTers that know me know this. So go ahead and keep pocket watching and doubting. It doesn't phase me. Just like steezy and ninja posting my pic doesn't phase me. I know what I look like. The thots love me. I know what my business look like. The money don't stop.

Now I'm heading out to the lab to help my team. Done replying to you for the day. I've given you enough info to ponder further about me since that's what you like. And like I said, if you're in DC and wanna see a real one holla.

Last edited:
millenial has his girl living with him and his parents...

pay no mind to anything he says about finances or success

Last edited:
San Diego is the most underrated city in the country.
I don't know about underrated. Everyone I talk to raves about it. Only complaint I every hear is the cost of living, which usually means it's a great place to live.

I don't know about underrated. Everyone I talk to raves about it. Only complaint I every hear is the cost of living, which usually means it's a great place to live.

Isn't SD on part with LA or are they higher as far as cost of living?

I like SD too. Just cleaner than LA and still has a lot of the things LA embodies without the BS. I think it's just missing the sports scene that LA has but I guess you can adopt LA teams as your own. I'd move down there though.

[h1]CLIMATE SAN DIEGO - CALIFORNIA[/h1]
[table][tr][th=""]  [/th][th=""]Jan[/th][th=""]Feb[/th][th=""]Mar[/th][th=""]Apr[/th][th=""]May[/th][th=""]Jun[/th][/tr][tr][td]Average high in °F:[/td][td]65[/td][td]65[/td][td]66[/td][td]67[/td][td]69[/td][td]71[/td][/tr][tr][td]Average low in °F:[/td][td]49[/td][td]51[/td][td]53[/td][td]56[/td][td]59[/td][td]62[/td][/tr][tr][td]Av. precipitation in inch:[/td][td]1.97[/td][td]2.28[/td][td]1.81[/td][td]0.79[/td][td]0.12[/td][td]0.08[/td][/tr][tr][td]Days with precipitation:[/td][td]7[/td][td]7[/td][td]7[/td][td]5[/td][td]2[/td][td]1[/td][/tr][tr][td]Hours of sunshine:[/td][td]216[/td][td]212[/td][td]262[/td][td]242[/td][td]261[/td][td]253[/td][/tr][/table][table][tr][th=""]  [/th][th=""]Jul[/th][th=""]Aug[/th][th=""]Sep[/th][th=""]Oct[/th][th=""]Nov[/th][th=""]Dec[/th][/tr][tr][td]Average high in °F:[/td][td]75[/td][td]76[/td][td]76[/td][td]73[/td][td]69[/td][td]65[/td][/tr][tr][td]Average low in °F:[/td][td]65[/td][td]67[/td][td]65[/td][td]61[/td][td]54[/td][td]48[/td][/tr][tr][td]Av. precipitation in inch:[/td][td]0.04[/td][td]0.04[/td][td]0.16[/td][td]0.55[/td][td]1.02[/td][td]1.54[/td][/tr][tr][td]Days with precipitation:[/td][td]0[/td][td]0[/td][td]1[/td][td]3[/td][td]4[/td][td]6[/td][/tr][tr][td]Hours of sunshine:[/td][td]293[/td][td]277[/td][td]255[/td][td]234[/td][td]236[/td][td]217
 [/td][/tr][/table]

http://www.usclimatedata.com/climate/san-diego/california/united-states/usca0982
how do San Diegons (and other Californias for that matter) enjoy the beach? it doesnt seem like it gets warm enough by the coast...

76 degrees doesnt feel like beach weather, well enjoyable beach weather, thats like 85+ on east coasts...

Last edited:
75 is fine. Maybe a little on the colder side if there's wind. Don't wanna be out there for hours tho if its super hot.

You get used to your comfort zone. People in SF will go to the beach if it is only like 70-75 degrees cause we're so damn used to 50-60 all the time. But no different when people can tolerate 10 degree weather whereas most of the West Coast can't even get down with 40 degrees. But LA gets hot though and even the central valley gets super hot in triple digits all the time.

i feel like san diego or bay area weather is perfect bc it's forever leather weather and hoody szn

As long as it's a 73+ sunny day the beach seems fine... But the water temps are pretty cold most of the time tho ..never realized that till I started to snorkel

Moved out of parents at 18bto georgia state for college to run track and havent been back since so you played yourself

millenial has his girl living with him and his parents...

pay no mind to anything he says about finances or success

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom