NY Come Pick Up Another L

i feel like san diego or bay area weather is perfect bc it's forever leather weather and hoody szn
Yeah 70-75 seems perfect in my mind too. I was in Phoenix in January and it was like 70 and dry. Perfect temp, but obviously lacking San Diego's landscape
laugh.gif

And this is why context is important:

The seven categories are composed of a total 20 subcategories — which also paint a grim picture of New York:

- New York’s health care quality ranked 40th.

- The state’s transportation ranked 30th.

- The state came in 35th in economic opportunity.

- Surprising no one, New York ranked 48th in affordability.

- The state (NY) came in 32nd in growth and 33rd in employment.

Yes and u know i was picking overall. Who doesnt like selective reading?:lol:

Its still thread relevant :lol:

Yo I can't believe San Francisco cats have been talking crap about NYC for all these years...I used to let it rock cause I always assumed that it was a dope city. Well I just came back from spending some time there....

San Francisco is CHEEKS. One of the most soul-less, scummy, pretentious and overrated places I've ever been in my life. SF residents need to sit out any future conversations on the best places to live. That place is nowhere in the running.

Yo I can't believe San Francisco cats have been talking crap about NYC for all these years...I used to let it rock cause I always assumed that it was a dope city. Well I just came back from spending some time there....

San Francisco is CHEEKS. One of the most soul-less, scummy, pretentious and overrated places I've ever been in my life. SF residents need to sit out any future conversations on the best places to live. That place is nowhere in the running.
Lol. You venture to east/South Bay?

^ Can you elaborate? Do you mean it's just overrun by tech/hipsters?

- Bunch of pretentious douchebags trying to out-cool, out-hipster, out-homeless or out-weird each other. People call NY'ers mean but if you make eye-contact, you'll get a response one way or another. Everyone out there is in their own world.
- Big stupid hills that drain the fun out of travelling around the city.
- TERRIBLE traffic.
- More expensive than NYC
- Everything closes at 2
- Incredible wealth co-mingling with nauseating poverty and suffering. That's almost every major city but it's on full display in SF.
- Little kids with heroin scabs up and down their arms, deranged homeless people crapping in the street.
- Only brown faces you'll see are aggressively crazy panhandlers. Homelessness seems to be the city culture.
- I was expecting beautiful weather but the reason that it averages a cool 75 degrees is because the weather is bipolar as hell. Goes from 60 to 90 on a whim so you never know what to expect.
- Such a weird sterile vibe to the place. Like a bunch of mannequins walking around homeless people and walking dead zombies.

This article is spot on. Even Bay area people agreeing in the comments: http://twilightoftheidols.org/san-francisco-sucks/

Have no desire to ever touch foot there again. Never want to hear that place named among the elite cities.

What is your idea of fun? You can compare literally everything you said to NYC except we don' live with rats :lol: why you acting like NYC don' have homeless people or wealth inequality
You wildin

What is your idea of fun? You can compare literally everything you said to NYC except we don' live with rats :lol: why you acting like NYC don' have homeless people or wealth inequality
You wildin

NYC has much more subsidized housing, shelters and programs for homeless and mentally sick people.

It's not even comparable. Homeless people own the streets of San Fran in a way that they don't in almost any other major city.

After spending some extended time in the random bars, eateries, and cafes of San Francisco recently, I concluded that if you were a straight woman looking for a masculine, alpha male in a liberal coastal city, you’d be out of luck.

The humorous irony in San Francisco is that all semblance of manliness has been relegated to the gay male community who strive for the male ideal but come off as a sort of caricature of masculinity

from da comments :lol:

- Bunch of pretentious douchebags trying to out-cool, out-hipster, out-homeless or out-weird each other. People call NY'ers mean but if you make eye-contact, you'll get a response one way or another. Everyone out there is in their own world.
- Big stupid hills that drain the fun out of travelling around the city.
- TERRIBLE traffic.
- More expensive than NYC
- Everything closes at 2
- Incredible wealth co-mingling with nauseating poverty and suffering. That's almost every major city but it's on full display in SF.
- Little kids with heroin scabs up and down their arms, deranged homeless people crapping in the street.
- Only brown faces you'll see are aggressively crazy panhandlers. Homelessness seems to be the city culture.
- I was expecting beautiful weather but the reason that it averages a cool 75 degrees is because the weather is bipolar as hell. Goes from 60 to 90 on a whim so you never know what to expect.
- Such a weird sterile vibe to the place. Like a bunch of mannequins walking around homeless people and walking dead zombies.

This article is spot on. Even Bay area people agreeing in the comments: http://twilightoftheidols.org/san-francisco-sucks/

Have no desire to ever touch foot there again. Never want to hear that place named among the elite cities.

:rofl: @ Ninjahood liking your comments when he lives in a dumpster.

You sound really really hurt. You stay in the Tenderloin and get robbed? You sound real fragile.

And I hope Ninja is isn't talking about masculinity with his capris.

its obvious which hit dog is yellin butt hurt over san fran being a overpriced frail piss aroma sustown.

:lol:

maybe your hombres shouldve told u to hike it to Staten island, where ya not piled up like sardines in a clown car out in San Fran :lol:

Fragile, funny.

Some Oakland kids kids that were terrorizing the locals in Union Square, tried grilling me and I calmly replied "I'm not from out here, B. You already know what it is with me." They nodded, went across the street and weakly jumped a local Asian kid.

No one from Frisco should be calling anyone soft :lol:

At no point did I feel a tinge of fear out there. More disgust that people lived like that.

Y'all been talking about NYC for decades don't get hurt when someone speaks the truth about your overrated hometown.

Can't lie I do prefer NYC to the Bay Area.. Not from either, but spent time in both. I feel like the tech industry really sucked the soul outta the Bay. First time I went was around 01-02 and you could feel the vibe change each time I went after. Not to say the same hasn't happened in NYC, but I wouldn't say it's happened to the extent it has in SF.

Fragile, funny.

Some Oakland kids kids that were terrorizing the locals in Union Square, tried grilled me and I calmly replied "I'm not from out here, B. You already know what it is with me." They nodded, went across the street and weakly jumped a local Asian kid.

No one from Frisco should be calling anyone soft :lol:

At no point did I feel a tinge of fear out there. More disgust that people lived like that.

Y'all been talking about NYC for decades don't get hurt when someone speaks the truth about your overrated hometown.

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

NONE of that happened.

Oakland kids at Union Square?

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Did you ask them beforehand "Yo, you from Oakland?" How did that work?

:rofl::rofl:

Quit lying, and be honest with yourself. I could drop you off in multiple places in city you wouldn't walk out of with that attitude. Easy to act tough around a bunch of tourists in Union Square.

9) Shortage of women.

San Francisco is NOT a nice place for a heterosexual man to date. So many of the women are hideous, androgynous, ultra-liberal feminist with no femininity. Guys start to do crazy things when there aren’t enough girls around. Men here start to think that they need to run marathons, or cook like a chef, or be a DJ, or comedian, or be a billionaire (yes, with a b, millionaires are pretty common) — to get girls

link said girls smelling like pachouli oil out there :lol:

Gotttttt Damn the way his head kept. Getting rocked

Won't lie I laughed when he was tryna get up but he couldn't move and juss looked like he was doing a yoga stretch

Lookin like

yoga-stretch.jpg

I swear on my mother that happened.

Now you're acting like Oakland kids don't take the Bart one stop into Union Square to wild out. I was told that on my first day by a group of Oakland kids copping bud from the Green Door dispensary. It's just like outer borough kids going into Times Square to **** with tourists.

And one of the kids said "we're not from out here either" when I told him that.

They went across the street and started messing with some Asian kid with a camera. He said the n-word and they jumped him until an old Indian guy wrapped him up to save him. Everyone gathered around like tools, recording it on their cells.

Look how sensitive y'all getting over the truth. Why would I even make that up?

Back
Top Bottom