NY dudes...how do you guys stay so fly?

its just in our blood to stay fresh
wink.gif

i don't care if NY has more "swag" than us.. i still wouldn't live anywhere else in the world but California.

NY>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>cali

Man when I moved from NY. People asked me all the time, why ur clothes always look new and clean?, my friends be like this kid spend all his money on clothes,and I'll get random comments from people on my shoes matchin my shirt and stuff and having alot of shoes. Im like thats how every one in NY is, if u aintfresh u aint cool. lol

you guys are missing the entire point of the thread i'm not asking who has the most swag or which coast is
better i was just wondering how these high school kids who don't look like they hustle are able to afford such
expensive clothes..and if it is fake why front so hard

and for the record cali may have swag but nyc is the wavyest

Ny Swag over Cali?
laugh.gif

Cali swag > saggin tight jeans, wallet chains, and your iced out skull heads
laugh.gif

cali FTW.. oh yea, and cali's grinchy>______

Originally Posted by NYfly1

NAME CHECK

Ppl around here get money and spend it daily. Its something normal to us. Every week we break in with something new. Thats just how the game works. If you see one dude with a pair of fresh OG jays, your NY mentality is like "o word? iight ima break in with something new tomorrow" and u show up with a pair of Pradas.. Then a next N sees u and is like "iight he doin his thing but i got somethin special for these Ns" and then he breaks in with a pair of Guccis..Then Louis Vuitton, and then ppl start wilin out buyin gucci hats and matchin belts and Louis scarves and sweaters tryin to out-do each other. If you lucky you might see a dude in a brand new Range or BMWThats just the way it works.

i hope i summed it all up for yall

and the person that said cali swag>Ny swag needs to do some soul searchin
NY created the word "swag" so ur contradictin ur own statement homie

Corny

Im From Bk So I See this all the time. Everybody Outdoing each other and this aint nothing new. This Was Going down in the 80s with all this gucci this louiethat %%[email protected] did all that in high school i dont go as hard as i once did cuz after high skool its the real world(Unless you go to a Community College or StateCollege in New York.)Cuz when you go to class on campus all you gonna see is pajamas and slippers anyway. Those 4 hundred dollars could have easily led to athousand and so on...Im sure the money isnt an option on whatever coast though... People Just choose to do different things with their funds. Like in The Southand the West, All you see is the nice cars with the 28s. We dont need that %%+@ in NY,therefore we spend our money on other things.

Originally Posted by shoecrazy77

Originally Posted by RetroTheOly6

Originally Posted by zona0924

Originally Posted by ReeceMan10

IMO NJers are fresher

Good God I hope you joking

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
but nah I doubt he was serious...couldnt have been

We aren't fresher than yall dealers across the river,but we try and keep up with the city every now and then
grin.gif
NJ style is wack, my sis go to Rutgers so I been to jersey enuff, i thought yall woulda been more like NY but NJ is crazy and yall be likin that GO GOmusic like DC.

o yea why EVERYBODY in NJ got Dreds?

Originally Posted by iLLscan

and yall be likin that GO GO music like DC.
Umm no.............
I just called my sis in NJ, my bad. NJ dont listen to it like that. Guess its just some them Jersey heads. They still be on some other stuff though.

^
erm...i only know like 2 people with dreds...and i just see them in b-line...and that is at newark...kinda bad spot to be at...them dudes are crazy...askin youfor 50 cents for a cig every corner.....but this spot in newark is nice,all brazilian/portuguese girls go their for there little parade and +!$+....them girlsdance the zamba like they getting paid for it....other then that NJ style isn't wack...and what you mean by GOGO music?

High school in NY is a fashion show everyday. Especially when you get to third period home room and every one is standing in front of class just flashing howfresh they are. Rain and snow aren't even good enough excuses not to get fresh. I'm glad I'm way past that though. I get fresh when I go out, noneed to do all that in college. For all those saying cali swag is better, don't worry in a year you will be rocking the stuff we been rocking. I say thesouth is about 4-5years behind which is why you see clowns like Souja boy rocking bapes and the rest of the nonsense he trying to say is hot.

Originally Posted by shoecrazy77

^
erm...i only know like 2 people with dreds...and i just see them in b-line...and that is at newark...kinda bad spot to be at...them dudes are crazy...askin you for 50 cents for a cig every corner.....but this spot in newark is nice,all brazilian/portuguese girls go their for there little parade and +!$+....them girls dance the zamba like they getting paid for it....other then that NJ style isn't wack...and what you mean by GOGO music?
honestly, im basin this off Rutgers campus where my sis at. New Brunswick I guess. 2 people? Hell no........EVERYBODY got dreds out there. so yeaNewark different. My sis said south jersey n north jersey kinda differ too. I should just stop cuz i dont know enough. LOL im just goin off Rutgers where sheat, dudes style be madd wack. The Asian dudes up there be fly though nh, prolly NTrs lol. But cats up there long teein, Dreds, fake pradas.
sick.gif

Originally Posted by jaysfordays45

Ny Swag over Cali?
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

whoa whoa whoa wait a minute pause

What is this so called "cali swag" that you speak of
WAHT ARE YALL ROCKIN?? only in NYC will you see someone with a fresh Gucci beanie and a matchin Gucci belt and sneaks with Nudies and aCavi jacket...What are YOUU talkin about.Noone in califronia is touchin NYC
Dont let dipset fool you..everyone dont rock skulls here, whatever we are rockin, im pretty sure everyone knows that its better than this so called"cali swag"
Yal wearin throwbacks over there..we passed that down to yall like hand-me-downs
Yall will catch up to our trends in about 1 year, if your lucky then maybe a couple months

NYC > _____

Originally Posted by NYfly1

Originally Posted by jaysfordays45

Ny Swag over Cali?
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

whoa whoa whoa wait a minute pause

What is this so called "cali swag" that you speak of
WAHT ARE YALL ROCKIN?? only in NYC will you see someone with a fresh Gucci beanie and a matchin Gucci belt and sneaks with Nudies and a Cavi jacket...What are YOUU talkin about.Noone in califronia is touchin NYC
Dont let dipset fool you..everyone dont rock skulls here, whatever we are rockin, im pretty sure everyone knows that its better than this so called "cali swag"

NYC > _____
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom