Originally Posted by jaysfordays45

Ny Swag over Cali?
laugh.gif

Cali swag > saggin tight jeans, wallet chains, and your iced out skull heads
laugh.gif

cali FTW.. oh yea, and cali's grinchy>______

whoa whoa whoa wait a minute pause

What is this so called "cali swag" that you speak of
WAHT ARE YALL ROCKIN?? only in NYC will you see someone with a FAKE Gucci beanie and a FUGAZI Gucci belt and sneaks with BANG BANG Nudies and a BOOTLEG Cavi jacket...What are YOUU talkin about.Noone in califronia is touchin NYC
Dont let dipset fool you..everyone dont rock skulls here, whatever we are rockin, im pretty sure everyone knows that its better than this so called "cali swag"

NYC > _____

fixed

Originally Posted by iLLscan

I should just stop cuz i dont know enough.
You think?????????????????
i already explained myself if you read.

but tell me what areas i should check in NJ, imma be back out there in April. D Block comin to RutgersFest

Originally Posted by lurkin2long

Originally Posted by iLLscan

I should just stop cuz i dont know enough.
You think?????????????????
i already explained myself if you read.

but tell me what areas i should check in NJ, imma be back out there in April. D Block comin to RutgersFest

I reside at Hudson county...they iight there and yes only 2 people with dreds and no one else,and alot of dominicans so bring a dominican friend so you canunderstand the slang..i have a problem with it myself and im hispanic(not dominican though)and we got a nice view of the city be boulevard-east and a poolthere too,but some dirty as kids be crapping up the pool so my advice is just go early or don't go at all,Bergen county is ok,and Sussex is where the richpeople live at or so i heard so you probably get the best from stores up there.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
at basing how NJ dudes dress off people you've seen at Rutgers

NJ style is similar to NY , just less flashy and not as over the top

Originally Posted by Prez T

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

yea i was buggin, Rutgers must be suttin else though.

Originally Posted by lurkin2long

Originally Posted by Prez T

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

yea i was buggin, Rutgers must be suttin else though.

Rutgers is full of Indians with no style... Definatley can't base it off that.

Originally Posted by Mayor of NYC

Originally Posted by ii FLaSh ii

28th street...
laugh.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

dude let out the secret...everytime i see a dude with a big blue or brown bag i laugh..knowing they came from 28th street

roll.gif
Same $!%% when i use to take the R train to work... They would hop on the train talking bout how they got the best deals and $!%%
laugh.gif
I wouldtake the trip there to cop plain tees and $!%% cause they were mad cheap.. Then you have dudes coming over like yo, i got some fresh $!%% come down the blockto my place
laugh.gif
... Im like nah im good...
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by NYfly1

Originally Posted by jaysfordays45

Ny Swag over Cali?
laugh.gif

Cali swag > saggin tight jeans, wallet chains, and your iced out skull heads
laugh.gif

cali FTW.. oh yea, and cali's grinchy>______

whoa whoa whoa wait a minute pause

What is this so called "cali swag" that you speak of
WAHT ARE YALL ROCKIN?? only in NYC will you see someone with a fresh Gucci beanie and a matchin Gucci belt and sneaks with Nudies and a Cavi jacket...What are YOUU talkin about.Noone in califronia is touchin NYC
Dont let dipset fool you..everyone dont rock skulls here, whatever we are rockin, im pretty sure everyone knows that its better than this so called "cali swag"
Yal wearin throwbacks over there..we passed that down to yall like hand-me-downs
Yall will catch up to our trends in about 1 year, if your lucky then maybe a couple months

NYC > _____

My man, you need to shut the hell up.

i ain't even know cali had swag
laugh.gif
it's a joke fellas calm down...but forreal ny > ______
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

i KNEW someone was gonna say somn bout 28th street
laugh.gif

i moved to detroit from da bronx....n these clowns that i went to school with had me sneezing n makin my allergies act up...they must b the dustiestmuthaf%$^&%* i have ever seent. these cats stay b rockin all white uptowns like thats their default pair of kicks...but they know dam well thats all theygot...n they prolly fake too....pretty much everybody here looks like anotha soulja boy....n lets not even talk about shape ups n +*%@..first they call em lineups here...but they still aint got one.....these cats got some nappy +@+ hair wif no shape up..straight up mc donalds arches on their forheads...i could go oncutting +@+ on these clowns in detroit who think they fresh....but ill save it for anotha time

Originally Posted by JUNIOR STRIKES

THE KIDS THAT SAY CALI HAVE NO SWAG, WHEN YOUR IN TOWN PM ME, ILL SHOW YOU SOME SWAG
wink.gif
grin.gif
Slauson swap meet (sp?) treatin u good huh? thats one place inCali that you can get "hot clothes" for cheap

Originally Posted by NYfly1

NAME CHECK

Ppl around here get money and spend it daily. Its something normal to us. Every week we break in with something new. Thats just how the game works. If you see one dude with a pair of fresh OG jays, your NY mentality is like "o word? iight ima break in with something new tomorrow" and u show up with a pair of Pradas.. Then a next N sees u and is like "iight he doin his thing but i got somethin special for these Ns" and then he breaks in with a pair of Guccis..Then Louis Vuitton, and then ppl start wilin out buyin gucci hats and matchin belts and Louis scarves and sweaters tryin to out-do each other. If you lucky you might see a dude in a brand new Range or BMWThats just the way it works.

i hope i summed it all up for yall

and the person that said cali swag>Ny swag needs to do some soul searchin
NY created the word "swag" so ur contradictin ur own statement homie
Dude summs it all up n NY do have dat swagger but theres juss somethin about the Mia that i juss luv ...its to hot out here for that b.s. we juss keepit simple with a plain white T or graphic T, jeans shorts or cargos n kicks n u smashin broads left n right

Back
Top Bottom