NYC - 34Th Footaction Will Officially Sell Jordan Brand Items Only.

They must have had a ton of shoes because I just walked past about 10 minutes ago and there's still a line. Not as big as the pic up above but still with hte barricade/corral thingy. LOL

SINCE I GOT A CAREER I HAVENT LINED UP

ILL DO IT FOR LIKE AN HOUR OR TWO MAINLY TO BS W MY FRIENDS

BUT FOR THE MOST PART I AINT BOUT THAT LIFE

Not sure how anyone with a career sits on those lines. 

Seriously, not only are you dealing with losers and lowlifes (plenty of them), but you are wasting hours on a fricken line accomplishing squat. 

Makes no sense to me. 
I completely agree with you.  

Just saw this posted on Instagram... smh

Might be time to hang the jersey in the rafters. They got me with the concord low and Carmine's but it may be the end after 13 years.

Last edited:
Might be time to hang the jersey in the rafters. They got me with the concord low and Carmine's but it may be the end after 13 years.

Just about there with you. It has been 20+ years for me. I have most J's minus some extreme limiteds.....but after carmines and maybe so retro+ that just scream "must have" I am just about done. After the carmine's and columbia 11's there is no jordan I desire.

last Friday:

AJ 1 KO OG White/Black/Red
Jordan 3 Fire Red
Jordan 3 Infrared
Jordan 3 Powder Blue
Jordan 6 Infrared
AJ 10 Bobcat
AJ 10 Grey/Red

i kinda have a feeling it is worth it do it. i think the raffle is only to stop the mob that happened for the futures. i think they got 200-300 pairs there, more than enough to make a raffle visit worth while. just a guess

Anyone go this morning? 

I think they had too many FCFS kicks and it got chaotic...

Saw this posted on Twitter:

View media item 859629

Supposedly, some lady sprayed pepper spray on somebody... Cops came and shut it down?  How true is this?  Anyone know?
yeah it's true. Someone grabbed her *** and she pepper sprayed the line. They robbed her man later though. Was a nice release, I dipped before it got crazy

yeah it's true. Someone grabbed her *** and she pepper sprayed the line. They robbed her man later though. Was a nice release, I dipped before it got crazy

this all happen at the future release or today for the lab 3 tickets ?

i kinda have a feeling it is worth it do it. i think the raffle is only to stop the mob that happened for the futures. i think they got 200-300 pairs there, more than enough to make a raffle visit worth while. just a guess

Of course I love raffles, I work during the week and got school all day Saturday so raffles are my only chance, just was surprised how early they doing it, just grabbed my ticket, they still have venoms and the other stuff posted in the last pic

Back
Top Bottom