NYC > ____

Sound like a bunch of children out here. If you havent been to both States, how valid would your opinion even be? dudes sitting here saying "this stateis better than that state because of this.." how you know though? And why dudes still comparing a whole state to the City of NY? theres still upstateand long Island

When you have the most diverse group of people EVER assembled in one city...greatness happens...

If I'm not mistaken Queens is the most diverse place on the ENTIRE planet... Over 250 different nationalities.

Originally Posted by Dirtylicious

Originally Posted by justhotkicks

Bottom line; there isn't a single city in the U.S. that offers what NY offers. PERIOD. Some like it, some don't.
like NYC or not....THIS you can't dispute.

Oh? Like what?

That statement would have been true 20 years ago but not so much anymore.

MY 2 CENTS....FROM A BKLYN POINT OF VIEW....

NY>>>>>>CALI

THIS IS WHAT HAPPENS WHEN EVER WE GET TO A DIFF CITY...

Him: Hey ma wassup...how u doin?
Her: Im aight. You new in town?
Him: Yea im chillen wit my cuzn...im from NYC
Her: OH RRRRRRREALLY? Wa part?
Him: BKLYN....
Her: (on her knees) sssssssssslurp!!!

So yea im not gonna say ya jock us....
But ya do get tight when we around cuz you see the differnce in girls when we r in da room....they pay no mind to you.....so BROOKLYN WE GO HARD...WE GOHARD!!!

You ppl from cali besides weather what is your argument? NYC fall and spring are just as nice, xmas isn't the same without snow. I've lived in manycities and everytime I tell them i'm from New York they are totally interested in what we do. Females have a fasination with NY dudes. we have that swaggthat you cali dudes are trying to find at the corner j/k.

Another 6 pages of this

smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

Originally Posted by bigsupa

NY>>>>>>CALI

But ya do get tight when we around cuz you see the differnce in girls when we r in da room....they pay no mind to you.....so BROOKLYN WE GO HARD...WE GO HARD!!!
Her: Is that a Brooklyn tattoo?
Him:yea why
grin.gif
?....

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by SneakerHeathen

Originally Posted by dland24

Originally Posted by SneakerHeathen

indifferent.gif

Its funny how Cali people have to compare their entire state to our city to even feel like its a comparison...

Even then its not...

The boroughs of Queens, Manhattan, and Brooklyn > your entire state...

Funny, you can go anywhere in the world and see people rocking Yankee hats and they don't even watch baseball...Even in Cali...

But you never see no LA hats or nothing no where cept Cali...

I'm just saying...

You want more examples of our blatant superiority? People see that NY and automatically connect it to America and greatness...

1) Im not saying that I dont agree that NYC is the best city in the US, but your argument that people often say Cali>NYC is flawed. Most of the time (not necessarily in this thread), the argument is NY or Cali, not NYC or Cali. So for the most part, people compare the state, in which case I would have to agree that Cali>NY. If you are comparing cities, NYC>any Cali city. But if you are gonna sit here and say that NYC>>>the entire state of California all I can do is laugh.

2) Your Yankee hat argument is stupid as well. Wearing a Yankee hat when you arent a Yankee/baseball fan has more to do with culture and the style of the hat. A lot of people in the hip hop culture rock Yankee hats and they arent from NY. You honestly think that random people around the world wear NY hats because its the greatest city in America? No....that is definitely not the reason. It has more to do with the fact that Yankee hats are probably the best looking hat you can buy.

indifferent.gif

Nice rebuttal.
smh.gif

Originally Posted by Ghenges

Originally Posted by Dirtylicious

Originally Posted by justhotkicks

Bottom line; there isn't a single city in the U.S. that offers what NY offers. PERIOD. Some like it, some don't.
like NYC or not....THIS you can't dispute.

Oh? Like what?

That statement would have been true 20 years ago but not so much anymore.
here's the thing...major cities have a lot to offer...but they are so spread...Chicago, Boston, LA, SD...
no where else in the world is there a place like NYC where you have all the elements of a major city...but in an area less than 25 sq. miles....everything isreally right outside your door..

Funny, you can go anywhere in the world and see people rocking Yankee hats and they don't even watch baseball...Even in Cali...
GAME OVER RIGHT THERE

NYC IS THE GREATEST IN THE WORLD

NEW YEARS IS COMING UP WE WILL PROVE IT AGAIN ALL EYES WILL BE ON US

Originally Posted by CamRon Giles

Sound like a bunch of children out here. If you havent been to both States, how valid would your opinion even be? dudes sitting here saying "this state is better than that state because of this.." how you know though?
I've been to California 4 times & lived in NYC....

New York is definitely one of my favorite places to go being that i'm a city guy. I know a lot of people don't like it because of the terrible smogsmell, traffic jams, litter everywhere, and the rudeness. None of that bothers me because I love cities and stay in the hood a lot.

Originally Posted by DB WEST

New York is definitely one of my favorite places to go being that i'm a city guy. I know a lot of people don't like it because of the terrible smog smell, traffic jams, litter everywhere, and the rudeness. None of that bothers me because I love cities and stay in the hood a lot.

i didnt smell any smog and it was really clean, i didnt see much litter at all

DB WEST wrote:

I know a lot of people don't like it because of the terrible smog smell, traffic jams, litter everywhere, and the rudeness.

There's no smog smell. I don't know what you're talking about. If you're talking about the emissions from cars, then Cali isworse. Also, the litter is pretty under control, and nowhere near bad as you suggest. NYers are only rude if you interrupt what they're doing. In fact,it's not just NYers that get annoyed when they're interrupted.

Originally Posted by bigsupa

NY>>>>>>CALI

But ya do get tight when we around cuz you see the differnce in girls when we r in da room....they pay no mind to you.....so BROOKLYN WE GO HARD...WE GO HARD!!!

So because you go somewhere and a girl is more willing to have sex with you because of where your from, that makes where your from better? Wth? Your going in awhole 'nother topic saying something like that.

Back
Top Bottom