NYC ballers Sept Laguardia community College, Come Ball with Niketalks finest, Date soon to be postd

Originally Posted by l Knicks Fresh Knick l

Originally Posted by raw120

fresh - have you ever balled at chelsea piers? do you think it is going to be mobbed with other people?

naw i haven't balled thier, but if we could all get thier by 11 AM, i dont think it should be ok...

So who's ankles am I breaking?
lol

I think we could find a better court than that just cause it is kind of a pain in the !%% to get there cause there isn't really a train round there and itsa walk from the 1 train.

If this is the best court we can find, it's whatever. I'm used to BK spots that got multiple fullcourts. Problem is no one wants to come to BK.

Originally Posted by airmaxpenny1

Originally Posted by raw120

fresh - have you ever balled at chelsea piers? do you think it is going to be mobbed with other people?

naw i haven't balled thier, but if we could all get thier by 11 AM, i dont think it should be ok...

So who's ankles am I breaking?
lol

I think we could find a better court than that just cause it is kind of a pain in the !%% to get there cause there isn't really a train round there and its a walk from the 1 train.

i had a feeling, people would say this, i was trying to think about the best spot where we could play with, Non crowds, not to far from the train, easy forparking and not to far from BK, BX, Harlem and queens... with that said it is very hard to find an eqaul spot taken with all that consideration. if you guyshave any other spots that would work with all that i would glady switch spots to where ever, im just trying to make it FARE FOR EVERYONE... but if youknow of any courts that could and would work please by all means let me know...

finding a spot thats not crowded, not too far from the train and close enough from each bourrough and good parking is hard...
frown.gif
, thats why i choosed chelsea peirs.. but please let me know

If this is the best court we can find, it's whatever. I'm used to BK spots that got multiple fullcourts. Problem is no one wants to come to BK.

i would not mind coming to BK, like i said as long as its not 2 far in, those courts on Tillary street look great, but at the same time, not many queens BXand harlem dudes would wanna ball out in BK. so you gotta make it fair for everyone..
chozin87

Crumbs

i added yall to the list...

Originally Posted by ZeroGravity23

this should be comedy... someone bring the cam.. that rim is like 5 foot.

at the pair, really?

i need to go check it out.. maybe later on 2day....

27 peoples names on the list

people are disagreeing with Chelsea piers for the spot for us to ball..

if you know of another spot that would work, please Let me know, write it here PM me whateva..

but please put in consideration, you need to pick a spot that is

1) not too far from the train

2) good parking

3) NOT CROWDED

4) Clean

5) not to far from BX, BK queens and manhatten

please put in all that in consideration b4 you choose a spot....

yo i just saw this! i would want to play! but why so far away? anyone playing sooner??

by the way those courts are kind crowded once the weather gets warm....isn't there a park somewhere that anybody would know that is usually empty?

dreClarkhttp://dreclark.u.yuku.com/

my bad homie i added you to the list.. my fault...

it won't be 1 single jump shot made in this game

lol, yea if you think so... lol though..
roll.gif

yo i just saw this! i would want to play! but why so far away? anyone playing sooner??

by the way those courts are kind crowded once the weather gets warm....isn't there a park somewhere that anybody would know that is usually empty?

i wanna play sooner also, but im pretty sure you gotta give people heads up b4 planing something like this... and the way NYC weather is rightnow, im pretty sure we can wait..

When the weather gets warmer that park does get crowded, but i doubt they will be OD crowded at 11AM..

if you know of any other park that be good without these obligations then tell me where you think we should ball at....

2) good parking

3) NOT CROWDED

4) Clean

just trying to make it fair for everyone...

Originally Posted by PharelFor3

I'm saying, we got 24 people and one court? I'ma do some thinking on it, can we get a borough census?

Originally Posted by airmaxpenny1

Originally Posted by PharelFor3

I'm saying, we got 24 people and one court? I'ma do some thinking on it, can we get a borough census?
its up 2 yall... or i was thinkin about doing a shuffle of names in a hat and put dudes on teams or something like that...

i dont know...

yall let me know whats good...

roll.gif

i wanna play sooner also, but im pretty sure you gotta give people heads up b4 planing something like this... and the way NYC weather is right now, im pretty sure we can wait..

When the weather gets warmer that park does get crowded, but i doubt they will be OD crowded at 11AM..

if you know of any other park that be good without these obligations then tell me where you think we should ball at....

2) good parking

3) NOT CROWDED

4) Clean

yo i live in bk....and the majority of the time courts are better in manhattan for some reason....

houston st. courts are pretty good...i'm there often....its near the f train...the B & D also...although parking on a weekend might not be so easy forpeople driving

or even battery park is not too shabby but can get crowded...if you wanna do a test run and get a few heads up on houston im down for that before the big meetat chelsea!

anybody else know any courts that arent in bad condition or overly crowded??

Originally Posted by OthelloxTwon

roll.gif

i wanna play sooner also, but im pretty sure you gotta give people heads up b4 planing something like this... and the way NYC weather is right now, im pretty sure we can wait..

2) good parking

3) NOT CROWDED

4) Clean

yo i live in bk....and the majority of the time courts are better in manhattan for some reason....

houston st. courts are pretty good...i'm there often..or even battery park is not too shabby but get crowded...if you wanna do a test run and get a few heads up on houston im down for that before the big meet at chelsea!

anybody else know any courts that arent in bad condition or overly crowded??

i knw of other parks, but they wouldn't be conveniet (SP?) to other people..

hows is the houston st courts parking wise?, and people from queens and BX wouldn't like the travel
laugh.gif
, its more closer to harlem/ BK lol

hopefully we can find a decent place that is good for everyone...
smile.gif

Originally Posted by Mez 0ne

We gotta get somethin' goin indoors.

sounds good but where are we gonna find a gym thats open on a sat,

in manhatten, not to far from BK Queens BX and harlem thats not packed, and has good parking?.. lol

its a complicated situation...

Back
Top Bottom