NYC ballers Sept Laguardia community College, Come Ball with Niketalks finest, Date soon to be postd

Was that court regulation? And why all the walking, you dudes are like 20somethings playing like some 50 yr old accountants on lunchtime at the Y. Bums

Dre,

Thanks for laying me out on that fast break lay-up, pause. I can barely lift my son now. Walter McCarty lookin' _

Originally Posted by DatZNasty

Was that court regulation?
Hell naw. Nowhere near it.
And why all the walking, you dudes are like 20somethings playing like some 50 yr old accountants on lunchtime at the Y.
I dunno man, that's just how the $%+% went. $%+% wasn't on some super aggressive type atmosphere. I was up there (Not at LaGuardia)hooping that prior Saturday and it was more aggressive/intense and _'s was running all day., like you would expect.
Bums
You already know
pimp.gif

Dre,

Thanks for laying me out on that fast break lay-up, pause. I can barely lift my son now. Walter McCarty lookin' _
My bad bro.
frown.gif
embarassed.gif

I ain't even mean to foul you that hard. I was trying to beat your $%+% out of bounds (
tongue.gif
)

I hope I didn't mess you up for work or some @#!% like that.

Nah on the real Dre, u was out there facilitating.

I guess most people there were/are out of shape. Not into pushing the ball like that.

I asked because besides being young, that court looked short as %+*$, like a running 3 dribbles could get you from a defensive rebound into a layup, whichmakes the slow !%@ pace even more head scratching. Looks like fun though, I'd come if I lived out there. I don't think enough NTers live in the midwestto be able to arrange one within like 200 miles of Oklahoma. If so, I'd make the trip

the court is mad small, but when it's ur first time playing with cats you don't know who can do what. i'm pretty sure it would've been hellasloppy if we tried to run on every play, plus some cats that were playing had some suspect a-- handle.

Dre - I'm good just messing with you, but thats why i just shoot three's with my pretty sleeve on. All show, no go. next time i'll bring my sneakercollection and just pose in front of it the entire time. some dude on the side line was like "put ur sneakers game up" like that really matters whenyour balling. sheesh

Originally Posted by LosALMIGHTY

Dre - I'm good just messing with you, but thats why i just shoot three's with my pretty sleeve on. All show, no go. next time i'll bring my sneaker collection and just pose in front of it the entire time. some dude on the side line was like "put ur sneakers game up" like that really matters when your balling. sheesh
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Prolly that same dude who tried to buy my foams. And I think somebody said dudewas from ISS.

Like, is it really that serious brah?

Originally Posted by true 3 blue

Which one was it? That fat dude? Or the small black kid (no racist).
That fat dude tried to buy my foams. Not sure who Los was talking about tho.

Smh @ the other dude you're talking about (Shorter black kid, nybala23 I think) wanting them Semen colored foams fromHoH.
smh.gif
smh.gif

After reviewing this thread I find it oh so funny.
If only we had played on Carpet
frown.gif

Originally Posted by l Knicks Fresh Knick l

alot of hating going on in here... smh... dudes thats talking @!++, come holla at us june 20th
arent you that 5'6 looking dude who failed at the dunk ? i would love to post you up but then i live in CA

Originally Posted by dreClark

Originally Posted by TruthGetsBusy

Smh @ the other dude you're talking about (Shorter black kid, nybala23 I think) wanting them Semen colored foams from HoH.
smh.gif
smh.gif

frown.gif

C'mon my man i know ya'll just playing for fun........but damn. If somebody wanna fund my trip up there ill c'mon thru and get busy.

Originally Posted by ACBboyz84

Originally Posted by l Knicks Fresh Knick l

alot of hating going on in here... smh... dudes thats talking @!++, come holla at us june 20th
arent you that 5'6 looking dude who failed at the dunk ? i would love to post you up but then i live in CA
dude would prolly bust your @@+

or call of a foul if he failed
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by dreClark

Originally Posted by true 3 blue

Which one was it? That fat dude? Or the small black kid (no racist).

Smh @ the other dude you're talking about (Shorter black kid, nybala23 I think) wanting them Semen colored foams from HoH.
smh.gif
smh.gif

frown.gif

Just funny to see the critics actually hoopin, if somebody wants to fund my trip to NY i'll be more than likely to cook some bamas

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Hop in the whip and make your way up there. I'm sure they'll be glad to accommodate you.

Why is it funny?

Hell, most of the people who yap the most ain't even in the vid
nerd.gif

Yall are in NY, I was thinking CA. Either way, far as !%#* from Oklahoma. Who is the foremost NTer who lives in TX?

Originally Posted by DatZNasty

Yall are in NY, I was thinking CA. Either way, far as !%#* from Oklahoma. Who is the foremost NTer who lives in TX?

lets make that trip man
laugh.gif
im in VA tho

Want to? The 20th? Yall still taking invites? I'll look into it 2morrow at work. If I can make the whole trip, Fri-Sun in NY flight + hotel + car for lessthan say 4 bills I'll go.

Back
Top Bottom