NYC ballers Sept Laguardia community College, Come Ball with Niketalks finest, Date soon to be postd

Oh what the #*#$! Used to be a day i could book a Southwest on short notice for like 150$ or less 1 way anywhere, cheaptickets cheapest flight+ hotel + cardeal is like 800$ for Fri- Sun flying into Newark.

You coming Truth? Let me check out southwest and see who has military civilian discounts

Dudes is really trying to come through from every coast
laugh.gif

I was gonna say...If you could find the whole trip for under 4 bills Imma holla at you for some tips for when I book my next vaca...
laugh.gif

*Edit...just remembered though, if you really are tryna come out here, peep lastminute.com...Ive heard they be havin crazy deals sometimes...

Originally Posted by airmaxpenny1

Originally Posted by ACBboyz84

Originally Posted by l Knicks Fresh Knick l

alot of hating going on in here... smh... dudes thats talking @!++, come holla at us june 20th
arent you that 5'6 looking dude who failed at the dunk ? i would love to post you up but then i live in CA
dude would prolly bust your @@+

or call of a foul if he failed
laugh.gif
roll.gif

air max penny.. that was funny...

ACBboyz84, damn we really need 2 get some HDTV camera's... dude said 5'6 ..... CHILLLL
indifferent.gif

5'9 ...

and when i was doing those dunks, i was TIRED... i told everyone it was after the 4th game... watch for video's after the 20th...

ima call your name out be4 I SLAM it down.. and then we'll see...

Originally Posted by airmaxpenny1

I know some cheap hotels
nerd.gif
Link? As of right now, I'm like 1/2 way in the building. I can fly from Dallas to White Plains for under 4 bills round trip. I'll need ahotel and a car. According to Google, that's 40 mi from LAG.

Another question, how long do yall hoop for? I'm not about to pay all this money to run 3 games and be out
laugh.gif

Tell em FRESH....those vids were late in the day...

I know we're far from PRO material...BUT CATS SHOULD CHILL ON THAT BUM TALK...

DUDES NEED TO UNDERSTAND THAT THOSE VIDEOS WERE ALL AFTER THE 4TH GAME..

Mostly everybody was REALLY TIRED by that time...i know i was...

Unless you spend time on a treadmill or play ball CONSTANTLY, youll be tired to...WE'LL SEE THOUGH...

Nah yea we doo... I got there at 1115 and we balled till like 2... But people were there at like 10...

Yea I'm in. Im'ma bring my friend though, just since I don't want to be all the way in NY by myself. Not just to see yall dudes though, don'tget gassed, I'll have like the rest of that Saturday to do whatever in NY since it's looking like the Sunday flight back is going to be OD early. Butyea that's why I got a job, so I can do %%%# like this.

Someone PM me or AIM me (bigdawgdl v2) with details like where LaGuardia is, do I need a password to get in, %%%# like that? What's fun to do in NY on aSaturday, yall got a theme park in the area,, a zoo?

I talked a lot of %%%# though so I got to bring it
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Mez 0ne

Its $5.00 for Laguardia and you can even use the weight room if you want.

rgrSzMap.gif

THE SIDE ENTRANCE ON VAN DAM STREET NEAR 47 AVE is the closest entrance to the gym, we can meet there at 11am if ya'll want.

Take the 7 train it leaves you 2-3 blocks away but here are additional ways to get there (a lot of walking):

By Subway
Via 7 Train: Get off at 33rd Street station. Walk two blocks westbound to Thomson Avenue and Van Dam Street.

Via E, V & R Trains: Get off at Queens Plaza Station and exit the station at Jackson Avenue and Queens Boulevard exit. Walk over the Queens Boulevard Bridge (over the Sunnyside train yards) until you reach the corner of Van Dam Street and Thomson Avenue.

Via G Train: Get off at Court Square Station (at the CitiCorp Building). Walk across the Thomson Avenue Bridge.

Via N & W Trains: At Queensboro Plaza station transfer to 7 Train (Local to Main Street) and get off at the 33rd Street station. Walk two blocks westbound to Thomson Avenue and Van Dam Street.

By Car
The College Campus is located on Thomson Ave., between Van Dam Street and Skillman Avenue

From Queens: Take the Long Island Expressway west to the Van Dam St. exit. Make a right at the light and go to Thomson Ave., where you make a left.

From Brooklyn: Take the Brooklyn-Queens Expressway north to the Long Island Expressway exit (toward the Midtown Tunnel).Exit at Van Dam St. Make a right at the light and go to Thomson Ave., where you make a left.

From the Bronx: Take the Triboro Bridge to the Brooklyn-Queens Expressway south. Exit at Queens Blvd. west and, when Queens Blvd. forks, turn left onto Thomson Ave.

From Manhattan: Take the 59th Street Bridge to Queens Blvd. and follow signs to the college.

There u go.

Originally Posted by DatZNasty

Yea I'm in. Im'ma bring my friend though, just since I don't want to be all the way in NY by myself. Not just to see yall dudes though, don't get gassed, I'll have like the rest of that Saturday to do whatever in NY since it's looking like the Sunday flight back is going to be OD early. But yea that's why I got a job, so I can do %%%# like this.

Someone PM me or AIM me (bigdawgdl v2) with details like where LaGuardia is, do I need a password to get in, %%%# like that? What's fun to do in NY on a Saturday, yall got a theme park in the area,, a zoo?

I talked a lot of %%%# though so I got to bring it
laugh.gif
Respect to you, if you actually do this bro, I'll look into my hotel connect hopefully, see if I can get you in for cheap.

As for Saturday night in New York, you could def. try hitting up a club, but check out ticketmaster, there are always some concerts popping or whatever.

SMH, just came back from the hospital......I had to get my upper eyelid glued shut.
indifferent.gif

I hate ballin' with old school dudes who hack.
indifferent.gif

SMH, just came back from the hospital......I had to get my upper eyelid glued shut.
indifferent.gif

indifferent.gif
Damn . Getting hurt in pick up game FTL
sick.gif

indifferent.gif

indifferent.gif

oh the irony. I swear everytime i play against you, you try and clothesline me at least once. Either way, much props to the dude coming in from Oklahoma toball. Lets hope he dong his +%@ bust after paying 4 bills to show.

s12jgg.gif

laugh.gif
@ the Body Language directing the ball in....whose that? I thought itwas wunder but know he's taller....big dude didn't even want to come out and try him
laugh.gif
just threw his hand up for the fun of it.

Back
Top Bottom