NYC ballers Sept Laguardia community College, Come Ball with Niketalks finest, Date soon to be postd

couldnt make the trip last saturday. i'll be there this saturday or the 20th or whenever ya'll do this again. it seems like it gets funner every time.

Originally Posted by henz0

Anybody makin' a trip here to play BETTER not be trash
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

WORD!!!!!!!!!!

All jokes aside...I'd tear you dudes apart. Pause. I might have to make a trip up there

so whats cracking?

and as a matter a fact, YO tru when we decided to do this again, where only gonna show yall highlight reels and dunks alleys, stuff like that...

dudes wont be talking !@%% no more..

Originally Posted by dreClark

Originally Posted by true 3 blue

Which one was it? That fat dude? Or the small black kid (no racist).
That fat dude tried to buy my foams. Not sure who Los was talking about tho.

Smh @ the other dude you're talking about (Shorter black kid, nybala23 I think) wanting them Semen colored foams from HoH.
smh.gif
smh.gif

After reviewing this thread I find it oh so funny.
If only we had played on Carpet
frown.gif

Yea Dre same dude. If thats what you have to fall back on to make you feel better about yourself and your ball game, go 'head homie.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
at people coming from across the world to play ball.
And I never even thought about making the trip from Long Island ..

can anyone make a gif of the shot i made in the nt. 3 video? its at the :30 mark or so. it'll be the hightlight of my balling career. thanks

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Thats what I was tryn tell _ when we was there.. Okay maybe the 1st game 16 MAYBE.. But after that the games should be 8 or 11.

The other place I play at on saturdays with my dudes games are 8 and _ got no choice but to go hard or u sitting down quickly... Ask Dre, the games were muchmore intense when u dont have that much room for mistake.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Thats what I was tryn tell _ when we was there.. Okay maybe the 1st game 16 MAYBE.. But after that the games should be 8 or 11.

The other place I play at on saturdays with my dudes games are 8 and _ got no choice but to go hard or u sitting down quickly... Ask Dre, the games were much more intense when u dont have that much room for mistake.

smh.gif
Yall played 16 with no 2s?
laugh.gif

Either yall shoulda played with 2s or games shoulda been 10 or 12 at the most. No wonder yall +@$!%% was dead after 2 games
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Im Not You

My dude Henz just said ya'll were going to 16 straight ones. Who the hell does that?
SMH 1st game should ALWAYS BE 16, with the rest of the games being 11 or 12.

We lost the first game, but the 2nd game we were watching took about 75 minutes to get to 16.
indifferent.gif

....and yeah we don't play with 2 pointers. I think it should just be 12 straight from now on.

....and shut up Marc (bmxdmx), all you do is drive and lower your shoulder and miss layups, or for a rebound you push __ to the wall.
laugh.gif
I know I'll hack you playin' half court, but I play completely diff.when it comes to full.

The first two games were the only ones to go to 16. The rest were all 12. The second game we were up like 12-4 at one point i think, then we couldn't hitanything for while after that. and then the game after that we came back to tie it at 11 and that last point took forever with the prison rules in effect

Anybody makin' a trip here to play BETTER not be trash
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I'm alright.

Now my homie is 5'9 300ish but he got a jumper. Shane the Dribbling Machine and Big Mike were calling him "20/20 Vision" in an And 1 Open Runin KC. He's a hack though, one of them dudes who thinks he was vertical but belly bumps the **%+ out of you and argues he didn't touch you and thinkshe's sliding his feet good and beating you to the spot but is really always late and kneeing you in the quad
laugh.gif
I KNOW he hasn't hooped at least since we moved out so he may even be inthe 350ish range probably. Dude was like Kramer on Seinfeld when I asked him though, I was just like "wanna go to New York on thje 19th?," anddude's like "Yea," didn't ask any questions
laugh.gif

I'm tryna talk Truth into coming

I hate short dudes who think because they're short they're automatically the point guard. When I grab a defensive rebound, run your lane. Don'tcome back to me like I have to give you the ball to bring it up. I'm pushing that joint, especially on that 50ft **% court. That's like 3 dribbles if Iget a good head of steam

Originally Posted by DiPlOmAt TDOt

s12jgg.gif

laugh.gif
@ the Body Language directing the ball in....whose that? I thought it was wunder but know he's taller....big dude didn't even want to come out and try him
laugh.gif
just threw his hand up for the fun of it.

Na not me. Im pretty sure thats xDOEBOIx.

I had red hyperflights on.

Dude had his hands on his back and everything, tired from playin' some tough defense.
laugh.gif

As soon as he said fat short dudes with jumpers I thought of Pharellfor3
laugh.gif

Fresh I got u next time, I need to get a larger memory card though.

damn i might hafta make a 5 hour drive to come do work on yall !@%%*@... u should hafta wear a plain tee wit ur S/n on it
laugh.gif

your post count should be ur # too
roll.gif

Originally Posted by whyte1der05five

Originally Posted by DiPlOmAt TDOt

s12jgg.gif

laugh.gif
@ the Body Language directing the ball in....whose that? I thought it was wunder but know he's taller....big dude didn't even want to come out and try him
laugh.gif
just threw his hand up for the fun of it.

Na not me. Im pretty sure thats xDOEBOIx.

I had red hyperflights on.
Yea that was me... Big dude was sticking D on me cause his whole team was yelling at him for not playing an D or offense so they put him on me...
laugh.gif

look at mez with his hand out b4 the shot even went up.
laugh.gif

I was water all day so he already knew, well except like 2 layups
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom