NYC ballers Sept Laguardia community College, Come Ball with Niketalks finest, Date soon to be postd

Ay yall got a swapmeet or something too where I can cop some proclubs? I need like a 5/5 pack, black/white, and a 10pack of tube socks for 2$

i checked a few pages back for a vid but didn't find any. any nt'er turn out to be exceptionally nice on the court? d3 players or anything like that

Originally Posted by DatZNasty

Ay yall got a swapmeet or something too where I can cop some proclubs? I need like a 5/5 pack, black/white, and a 10pack of tube socks for 2$
roll.gif
@ swapmeet...This ain't the country my dude, you'llfind yourself some 2 dollar tee spots though

Hopefully I can find some places. Good looks anyways on the hotel hookup Fresh, but I'm good now. I'm staying on Maple Street in Brooklyn. Flight andhotel are in the bag, I have a car too but I think they're going to hit me with that underaged fee when I go to the counter so I don't know if I'mgoing to want to keep it after that adds in.

I hope my AJF6s get in before I leave on Thursday.

datznasty, where u stayin and what days ...
I can get u in at the marriott downtown for 89 if its just Friday and u leaving Saturday.

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

datznasty, where u stayin and what days ...
I can get u in at the marriott downtown for 89 if its just Friday and u leaving Saturday.
Some random Asian chic's house I found on http://www.airbnb.com and I'll be there Fri night, Satnight, Sun night, and am leaving Mon at 9pm. I appreciate it, but I got a good deal here.

I got enough I can get my own 5 together, but I bet these dudes suck though. My dude YG from +@@ is coming and bringing 2 friends as well as AlabanianBallerfrom Staten Island is bring some of his friends, and a 5'8 poster named Imdaman from other there is coming.

Hahahaha, my man DatZNasty bringing the ringer squad out there.

"Naw, I got my five already"

But yo, you don't want too many people out there. It's kinda deep as it is.

Back
Top Bottom