NYC ballers Sept Laguardia community College, Come Ball with Niketalks finest, Date soon to be postd

Originally Posted by nbasoon

i hope a few more guys show up so we can have a good run
Oh I see. I guess aren't weren't good enough for you. It explains why you didn't pass the ball in the last game. show off.

I'm about to get a sandwich and coffee and hop on the train.

<-- Proshares BTW I don't know why I'm logged in under the back-up name
laugh.gif

I'll be the !$%%$%! out there with shorts and a blue tee on with a gym bag on his shoulder
laugh.gif

I'll be there, I will leave early though (after 2-3 games), gotta make some $$$.
pimp.gif

For the new dudes comin' thru I'll be in Lebron III Soldiers white/blk/red and a black wife beater.

257070355_tp.jpg

Just walk down 47th a few steps going towards Queens Blvd, you'll see the side door entrance on your left (like 6-8 doors).

Just go in there, walk all the way straight through until you can't walk straight anymore, and make a left. Gym is right there.

Keep walking past the pool straight down until you can't walk straight anymore.

Once you reach the fork, just make a left and the courts are right there.

Eff the graduates.
laugh.gif

Damn this @*!@ crept up on me again..

Truthfully its a good idea but it would be way more live if we could find a spot in manhattan at least..

LOS stay back there for the open 3.
laugh.gif

I didn't even take one shot attempt the first two games, but we lost the 1st on some BS. Dude is the red stay getting stripped and calling fouls.
smh.gif

I guarded Airmaxpenny and shut him DOWN for talking.
laugh.gif
(j/p)

Last two games we won though I just started lookin' for my shot and only missed once.
pimp.gif

Good runs today, everyone was playing more organized.

Nice meetiny uou Proshares, floaters are automatic.
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom