NYC ballers Sept Laguardia community College, Come Ball with Niketalks finest, Date soon to be postd

Bring it!

1 camera is not enough.

We about to get our Getty Images on
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
getty images.

i'm a make +$@# look nice got a new fisheye lens
pimp.gif

lets hope the lighting @ lacc isn't as bad as last time.
sick.gif

Originally Posted by DatZNasty

Hey are you coming to scoop me? Or anyone come scoop me really. If not, its totally fine. I have a car or I can catch the subway, it's 5 miles via Park ave according to Google maps. If so, how bout we get up there an hour early or so. I might just shower there instead of here too

Also, where can I get little items like a brush, some AA batteries, toiletries, etc. I know I passed some dollar stores, but what's closest to 118th and Malcolm X

Try a Duane Reade. They have the section where they have all the mini listerine, toothpaste, w/e you need.

My cough should be gone by 2morro, so I should be good... What time they open, I know someone mentioned it before but I dont feel like looking...

Originally Posted by MJsaver

This is going to be fun.....

I'm already seeing me with a few crossovers and a couple pull up 3's....add some steals too..

YOOOOO lets play 2 pointers from the gate this time yall....Make sure you behind the line.....

2 pointers, hows that sound to yall..?.....I know LOS is with me on that LOL!

Also much props to DATZNASTY for coming from waaay out to play..THATS WASSUP...
You know I'm all for counting 2's. Thats my bread & butter.

Haha. Nah I ain't wlkin juss don't know where the hell I'm goin in NY so its gunna take a lil bit to get there, might just take a cab to safe thefrustration of figuring out the train system

Still a game time decision, highly unlikely I'll go (too many things popped up, plus its my younger brother's bday).

I just bought some Lebron III Soldiers today too, smh.

Stop frontin. You know u dont wanna get worked tomorrow.

Bum @%%.

I forgot it's George's bday tomm (errr today), come through after you're done fool we're gonna have mad food and we gonna hit the courts aroundhere early afternoon.
pimp.gif

Mez didn't want me to have to whip out with the glove defense again, cookies all day.

laugh.gif

If someone needs a lift by the 59th street bridge or some !+@+ let me know... Im awake almost gonna be 24 hours... Ill try to do my best to help the people outwho dont have rides...

Back
Top Bottom