NYC ballers Sept Laguardia community College, Come Ball with Niketalks finest, Date soon to be postd

Originally Posted by LosALMIGHTY

Originally Posted by Classy Freshman

Damn my man coming all the way from TX to ball, that's whats up.

I wish I didn't have to work Sat morning.
call out sick?

And Fresh i was just playing. One more day, lets go!

I'm thinking about it. It's fathers day weekend too so I kind of deserve it. Ahhhhhhhh decisions, decisions...

Damn my man coming all the way from TX to ball, that's whats up.

I wish I didn't have to work Sat morning.
call out sick?

And Fresh i was just playing. One more day, lets go!

I'm thinking about it. It's fathers day weekend too so I kind of deserve it. Ahhhhhhhh decisions, decisions...

Yea man... call out.. make it this once... let me put your name on the list...

Originally Posted by l Knicks Fresh Knick l

Los trying 2 kill cats in ball and make some $$$ thats wats up...
Win, win situation
laugh.gif

I MAYYYYYYYY have to work tomm so I am not sure if I'll be able to make it tomm.

It'll be a gametime decision.

airmax, where? i might be able to meet u by the 59th st bridge if anything.

Na its all good I was trying to catch a downtown head, my #+! gone be a douljer and take the train

Originally Posted by Mez 0ne

I MAYYYYYYYY have to work tomm so I am not sure if I'll be able to make it tomm.

It'll be a gametime decision.
why's I knos you would bail out/oversleep.

yo Datznasty, if you need some kiks in 11.5/12 I got you. lemme know.

laugh.gif
I'm in West Harlem in some African's lady's living room behind some sheets hung up like curtains
laugh.gif
All my previous bookings fell throughand I booked her's, and then she ended up not having the full apartment because she said her neice is in town but she'd give me this for cheap.I've been driving around all day so I was like %+!* it whatever, my 220lb $%% in a bunkbed
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by DatZNasty

laugh.gif
I'm in West Harlem in some African's lady's living room behind some sheets hung up like curtains
laugh.gif
All my previous bookings fell through and I booked her's, and then she ended up not having the full apartment because she said her neice is in town but she'd give me this for cheap. I've been driving around all day so I was like %+!* it whatever, my 220lb $%% in a bunkbed
laugh.gif
roll.gif
pimp.gif

Enjoy your time in NYC fam.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
All my previous bookings fell through and I booked her's, and then she ended up not having the full apartment because she said her neice is in town but she'd give me this for cheap. I've been driving around all day so I was like %+!* it whatever, my 220lb $%% in a bunkbed
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
damn you having a hell of a trip, stay safe out there

Originally Posted by wadewilson

anyone need a lift????????

You could pick me up if you want. I tried finding LGA CC earlier but was unsuccessful. I'm on West 118th, pm or im me and I'll give you the actualaddress.

Originally Posted by wadewilson

anyone need a lift????????

You could pick me up if you want. I tried finding LGA CC earlier but was unsuccessful. I'm on West 118th, pm or im me and I'll give you the actual address.
Im 15 mins away from the site im at Manhattan Chelsea

This is going to be fun.....

I'm already seeing me with a few crossovers and a couple pull up 3's....add some steals too..

YOOOOO lets play 2 pointers from the gate this time yall....Make sure you behind the line.....

2 pointers, hows that sound to yall..?.....I know LOS is with me on that LOL!

Also much props to DATZNASTY for coming from waaay out to play..THATS WASSUP...

Hey are you coming to scoop me? Or anyone come scoop me really. If not, its totally fine. I have a car or I can catch the subway, it's 5 miles via Park aveaccording to Google maps. If so, how bout we get up there an hour early or so. I might just shower there instead of here too

Also, where can I get little items like a brush, some AA batteries, toiletries, etc. I know I passed some dollar stores, but what's closest to 118th andMalcolm X

Back
Top Bottom