NYC ballers Sept Laguardia community College, Come Ball with Niketalks finest, Date soon to be postd

My alley oop layup better had been recorded Ballinsam
nerd.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by henz0

pimp.gif
@ the layup tommy hit to win 1 of the games.. I was mad #$+#!%% tired so I was just standing there like damn I hope that %%%# goes in
laugh.gif

son that better be on the vid turned into a gif. asap
laugh.gif

& dudes were lucky we were tired we had a decent squad.

Props to everyone that came out today. We had some good runs, seemed like everyone was playing harder today.

Prorps to Henz,True,and Big Country with that interior triangle defense you guys put on me. The junk had me on lockdown lol....but I still went 5-1 so its allgood lol

Big ups to the Dynasty, you know who you are lol.

Originally Posted by true 3 blue

My alley oop layup better had been recorded Ballinsam
nerd.gif
laugh.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
laugh.gif
. i think i got it there haha. i kept going on and off from thegame to fresh and his dunks. are you sure it was the game i was recording?

Prorps to Henz,True,and Big Country with that interior triangle defense you guys put on me. The junk had me on lockdown lol....but I still went 5-1 so its all good lol

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
I kept telling yall before the game... " its over for that! "

roll.gif
@ " Big country "

Originally Posted by MJsaver

Originally Posted by smittydadon

Originally Posted by MJsaver

Another good run....I was like the shortest guy there, with the doo rag..

I was gettin my buckets tho and a bunch of wins....5-1

Best runs so far, people were pushing it up a lot more..

My favorite moment was mine of course, a COLD BLOODED 3 to end the game....SWIIIIIIIISHHHH
yeah man we got a few wins together today.....

(I had the du-rag on too)
alien.gif

OHHHHH, you was the tall dude......

Man you was puttin in some serious work out there..MUCH RESPECT...

Everybody played good today but you & NBASOON were definetely going at dudes....

EXTRA PROPS TO ALL MY TEAMATES....
Cuban ref
Airmaxpenny
mezone
smittydadon
and a few other but i didnt catch their SN's...

thanks man, I appreciate the love. Much respect to everyone who came, everyone played hard.

NBASOON good game brother. You was definitely working hard out there.

Lol at the pic True...no offense to him he was doing his thing. I just remember someone saying he looked like Big Country and I didn't know his SN lol. Washe a NTer??

Yo...who was big country?

Dude was driving from the top of the key doing slow, yet effective cross overs and spin moves.
laugh.gif
eek.gif

i ma put up pics and vids later ... i only stayed around for the first half court and 2 full games ...

lma0 @ the coach, pg, shooting guard, center, sf, and pf, and defensive coordinator ... that was painful to watch @ times ...

rhkheu.jpg

Someone needs to make one of those old school 3rd grade class pictures out of this.

"Bottom, from left to right: x,x,x,x,x, Top, From left to right: x,x,x,x,. Not pictured: "
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom