NYC Ballers The Return of NT Laguardia Basketball vol. SUMMER 2011 June 25th

Originally Posted by dreClark

"Look @ this Varajeao *** *#*$% w/ no flop"

pimp.gif

Lol I don't remember who gave me the nickname but its still funny to this day
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by l Knicks Fresh Knick l

yo MEZ make sure you call before to seee there schedule.. sometimes its only certain days to ball
yea today is an open gym all day so I will be there after work.
if anyone is down to go I'll be around a little after 6pm.

I'ma keep it real, my presence tomorrow most likely will depend on whether my girl is willing to whip me there, too lazy to take the train to queens.

So wait, did we settle on the time? 11 or 12?? I'm down but gotta know. Cant we put the time in the title. btw I would come to the YMCA but im already at work and have no bball clothes. Oh well, guess i'll get drunk tonight and play recover bball tomorrow. Bacahata party ftw.

I think it was 12...Blame finals, I've gotten like 2 hours of sleep a night this week, just beyond dead right now. I'ma do my best to hassle my girl into driving to work today though so she can drive me there in the morning.

so 12 it is. See y'all scrubs in the morning. Who got the camera. I aint putting up a 20 minute vid of me whistling again. lol

Ill bring my 2 cameras....yes 2.

Marc buy cheap shorts at modells

Play in wing tips

Originally Posted by Mez 0ne

Play in wing tips

nah im good. hitting some Indian Spot afterwork and have this Bachata Party at 11 im hitting. Tomorrow is good enough for me. Gonna play sunday and got a game monaday. No need to overexert myself this weekend. I aint 19 anymore. smh @ not being able to play more than 3 days in a row anymore.
roll.gif

Originally Posted by PharelFor3

Originally Posted by Mez 0ne

Play in wing tips

nah im good. hitting some Indian Spot afterwork and have this Bachata Party at 11 im hitting. Tomorrow is good enough for me. Gonna play sunday and got a game monaday. No need to overexert myself this weekend. I aint 19 anymore. smh @ not being able to play more than 3 days in a row anymore.
roll.gif

Son.....I can barely play 3 games consecutively let alone 3 days in a row, once my lower back starts to feel tight I'll be on the sidelines recording.
sick.gif

I pretty much stick to football nowadays and "trying" to start running....bball only half court games for a few games.

I'll be there at 11:30am with 2 people.

Just got back from the Y, some good comp but man those floors are SO well kept, I was doing whatever I wanted out there.

You need cleats to play at LAG.
laugh.gif
sick.gif

Back
Top Bottom