NYC Ballers The Return of NT Laguardia Basketball vol. SUMMER 2011 June 25th

I will be there a little later, not sure when my ride is comin' thru. I am aiming for 12 hopefully.

Originally Posted by LosALMIGHTY

As soon as I finish taping these phonebooks to my thighs and ribcage, I'm out.

Oh word, i aint know you needed combat gear to be a spot up shooter...
laugh.gif
.....You live behind the 3pt line Los.

I'm about to just cab it, not relying on this ride.
I am bringing my younger bro (he was at that bbq NYC get together a few years back in Flushing Meadows). Dude has a cast on and is still gonna play
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Mez 0ne

I am bringing my younger bro (he was at that bbq NYC get together a few years back in Flushing Meadows). Dude has a cast on and is still gonna play
laugh.gif

Ya bro is a funny dude. 
laugh.gif

tommykairra = Chris Paul 07-08.

It was nice meeting yall.  Yall are pretty good.   

grin.gif
mad.gif
eek.gif
@ me for blowing that layup towards the end. 

eek.gif
@ my bro getting a Charles Woodson interception with one arm, told ya'll. We could have had that last game despite being out sized.

It was fun, I was winded after 5 minutes but it was good times.
pimp.gif
Next time we need to play outdoors, weather is perfect, free, and I can snap some real good "action" pics with my camera.
I have a video of Henz getting sniped and collapsing to the ground, going to upload asap
laugh.gif

BTW....who was that 200lb linebacker, nobody knew who he was.

Originally Posted by Ballinsam23

Be there in about 20. I'll be in some white hyperizes. About to make it rain indoors

Dude wasn't lyin'... Sam's jumper is $

roll.gif
roll.gif
@ the vid of me.. I caught another charlie horse walking up the train station steps coming home, everybody was lookin' at me all confused & %$%$
30t6p3b.gif

1st game Same & XIIIgoat were on fire

And
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif
@ dudes going to video footage for the game winning point to see if Tyreke traveled

New rule next time: Maximum of 3 "Big men" per team.. Can't have all the monsters on 1 squad, dudes had Love,Varajao, Tyreke & Thaddeus Young

Originally Posted by henz0

Be there in about 20. I'll be in some white hyperizes. About to make it rain indoors

New rule next time: Maximum of 3 "Big men" per team.. Can't have all the monsters on 1 squad, dudes had Love,Varajao, Tyreke & Thaddeus Young
Man....it was me, my younger bro with a cast on, MJ Saver, Marc, and Ballins vs all the tall dudes, and we barely lost.
laugh.gif

I'm gonna upload the video now, sorry Henz 
grin.gif

PS: My little bro wants to know if anyone has footage of his one handed interception for his "NCAA recruitment video". 

I'm gonna upload the video now, sorry Henz 
grin.gif

laugh.gif
I dont care about that, thread needs some comedy. Just include my floater just b4 that in the vid
nerd.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by henz0

Dude wasn't lyin'... Sam's jumper is $

roll.gif
roll.gif
@ the vid of me.. I caught another charlie horse walking up the train station steps coming home, everybody was lookin' at me all confused & %$%$
30t6p3b.gif

1st game Same & XIIIgoat were on fire

And
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif
@ dudes going to video footage for the game winning point to see if Tyreke traveled

roll.gif

True I wanted to play against Love lol

All in all had a great time and it was nice seeing everyone out there, hopefully I'll be able to make the next one 
pimp.gif

Now I'm off to work...I better not catch a Henzo while working
30t6p3b.gif
and I can already feel my legs twitching smh...

Originally Posted by KingJay718

laugh.gif

Ya bro is a funny dude. 
laugh.gif

tommykairra = Chris Paul 07-08.

It was nice meeting yall.  Yall are pretty good.   

grin.gif
mad.gif
eek.gif
@ me for blowing that layup towards the end. 
roll.gif

i should have went
smh, ronnie romance

yeah it was mad fun. lol @ Mez's bro with the interception.

Cant wait to see the Henzo snipe. Gifs galore

looking like Larry David out there.

Originally Posted by MJsaver

Originally Posted by LosALMIGHTY

As soon as I finish taping these phonebooks to my thighs and ribcage, I'm out.

Oh word, i aint know you needed combat gear to be a spot up shooter...
laugh.gif
.....You live behind the 3pt line Los.

you missed the first game. I actually had a couple of layups.  And some one scratched my back up pretty good, no romo. my wife is ready to have a talk with Mo, George, and Dre.

I wasted all my energy in that game of Utah.
ohwell.gif

Shoutout to Mez brother tho rockin' jeans, a cast and the LIL B vans, still ballin
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by blackredxiiigoat

Yall too funny......catch me with some black and red Bron IVs on.
Where you there last yr too? Showed up early with a lefty kat with hops and I think Aqua 8s? If so, I remember you. If not, totally disregard.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
You violated with the slow down of the missed layup tho.. _ Def fouled me
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom