NYC Ballers The Return of NT Laguardia Basketball vol. SUMMER 2011 June 25th

I'm in there. See y'all at noon. Hopefully tonight isnt such a long night for me. Cant be feeling that bad after ballin.

Coming thru, gotta make sure i get there slightly early to put a few shots up cause im a bit rusty.

No way in hell dudes winning 6/7 straight and im goin home without a win this time.

Ben Gay...check

icy Hot patch....check

camera......check

I'll be in the weight room by 10-1030am if anyone wants to lift beforehand nh. Its right up the staircase from the bball courts.

The official time is 12 but w/ as many-non Caucasians attending you tell everyone to be there by 11......so they'll arrive @ 12.

laugh.gif

...........Enjoy guys, I got work at 12 so no go for me
frown.gif

Ahhh I wanna come through tomorrow but I just had wisdom teeth surgery the other day. Sign me up for whenever the next hoop session is after tom.

Laguardia is type deep too, we should get something popping in the city or Brooklyn.

Coming tomorrow, going to send a few people to the floor...Kemba.

So I played ball today, and my gosh I was trash... Missing easy lay ups, so I chose to go fishing instead in the morning
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by DiPlOmAt TDOt

Coming tomorrow, going to send a few people to the floor...Kemba.

Liar.

I fell asleep dumb early, will have to scoop up some TB 3's before I head out there.

Exactly,
laugh.gif

To wake up early just to roll through and watch? naw. I'll just lookout for the videos when posted.
laugh.gif

If you guys keep this up I might be able to make it mid-August

If you need a 6'3" power forward with no jumper... I'm your man
laugh.gif

dayum i would love to be there but im on my way to the MAAC Confrenece tryouts....

trying to ref DI...

i'll be there in spirit...lol

gonna head to the store in a bit, grab a quick breakfast after, then head out to the gym.

You guys charging people to play ball with y'all...? or do they charge people to use the gym now...?

I haven't went to LGCC in 4 years but I still get in for free with no I.D...
I might go but I'm a just end up sparkin on that little roof thing by the theater. 

Back
Top Bottom