NYC Ballers The Return of NT Laguardia Basketball vol. SUMMER 2011 June 25th

Im in fellas...going to get my Air max sensations from storage tonight...Should be fun...RIP me tho

Originally Posted by airmaxpenny1

Originally Posted by Ricardo Malta

Why don't ya'll ever run at First Park in Soho? 2 courts and that *%!* is shaded. I'd definitely come thru then.
Fine location but you just trying to get this +*+% near your crib
laugh.gif

I guess its LGCC for Saturday since no other location has been discussed.  Still say we do west side highway courts but whatever.
hell yea
laugh.gif
  @!+* all that subway transferrin' and %%$$ to get out to LGCC.  I'm tryin' to walk it out.

I'm down with 2 at least

plus henz and dre that's 5+

5 more coming? let's do this fellas we've been waiting to play ball together all winter let's not start flopping already

I'll go with my boy, I haven't done any physical activity this week so I need to play some bball Sat. I will probably be there an hour earlier working out in the weight room.

12pm right?

AMP, G, and myself make 10 with Henz, DreClark, Denis +2, and mez +1. does this make it official?

Get ready for July the Big 3 are coming into town.

Myself, DatzNasty, and ElderWatsonDiggs.  We have officially started training camp and will see you guys in a month or so.  We might win 4, 5, 6, hell maybe 7 games in a row.

Originally Posted by TruthGetsBusy

Myself, DatzNasty, and ElderWatsonDiggs.  We have officially started training camp and will see you guys in a month or so.  We might win 4, 5, 6, hell maybe 7 games in a row.

I'm on Shteven's team

http://www.google.com/search?q=cable+guy&oe=utf-8&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:official&client=firefox-a&um=1&ie=UTF-8&tbm=isch&source=og&sa=N&hl=en&tab=wi&biw=1280&***=831

We gon' shimmy after every win.

Originally Posted by I AM THAT DUDE

We gon' shimmy after every win.

nerd.gif
Nupe?

I'm in too.

Back
Top Bottom