NYC HS Football Star Stabbed and Killed by Parking Lot Attendants *Fight vid on pg. 5*

Originally Posted by WallyHopp

When keeping it real goes wrong.. Those dudes were probably mouthing off and just overall disrespectful. It's that" you aint got proof. so step off" mentaliity... Probably laughed a little bit. They egged the father on. And then he attacked. Few men would walk from a situation like that. With no audio, you just never know. But I'm assuming it's how most fights start. One party eggs the other on expecting nothing to happen and then when it does, all hell breaks loose.. You egg someone on, kill a dude, and still walk free.. Those attendants will never learn.

this is coming after seeing the video?
if so,
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by CriminalMinded

Originally Posted by heLiumcLinton

Videos can be edited

No one deserves to die, and if you were you then you would of defended your dad too

There was no defending in the vid it was all aggression.

This, the father started everything. One of the attendants got punched in the face & still did nothing.

Originally Posted by space jam XI

what ever happened to the cologne?
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by WallyHopp

When keeping it real goes wrong.. Those dudes were probably mouthing off and just overall disrespectful. It's that" you aint got proof. so step off" mentaliity... Probably laughed a little bit. They egged the father on. And then he attacked. Few men would walk from a situation like that. With no audio, you just never know. But I'm assuming it's how most fights start. One party eggs the other on expecting nothing to happen and then when it does, all hell breaks loose.. You egg someone on, kill a dude, and still walk free.. Those attendants will never learn.

this is coming after seeing the video?
if so,
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by CriminalMinded

Originally Posted by heLiumcLinton

Videos can be edited

No one deserves to die, and if you were you then you would of defended your dad too

There was no defending in the vid it was all aggression.

This, the father started everything. One of the attendants got punched in the face & still did nothing.

laugh.gif

The attendants are going to wear it to court, IF they have to go and walk past the dad intentionally to get a rise??
I think it got moved. I mean it was graduation and the son or some family member probably refreshed themselves and forgot to put it back. 

That has to be a horrible feeling to just see your son graduate and then bury him the next day. The father was about that life from his record.

If I feel bad for anyone it's the mother. She lost her son and her husband is going to jail. I know she's feeling the guilt too. 

The attendants are going to wear it to court, IF they have to go and walk past the dad intentionally to get a rise??
I think it got moved. I mean it was graduation and the son or some family member probably refreshed themselves and forgot to put it back. 

That has to be a horrible feeling to just see your son graduate and then bury him the next day. The father was about that life from his record.

If I feel bad for anyone it's the mother. She lost her son and her husband is going to jail. I know she's feeling the guilt too. 

Going by the video... the attendants' actions prior to the shovel being brought in were beyond reasonable. Let the father look through their bags, search the desk, and even took a punch without reacting. Bringing out weapons could be argued as self-defense, they were trapped, the father and son returned to the scene, and were in danger for their lives.

I feel bad for the son... despite returning with his father and taking part in the fighting, he shouldn't have even been in that situation. At his age he's capable of making his own decisions, but the father shouldn't have escalated it to a physical confrontation and he should have ESPECIALLY stopped once his son was involved. His responsibility is to his son, but he put his pride first and that's what drove him. Plus, he already saw the machete prior to entering with his son... he was aware of the danger and still went in there.

Hopefully, this serves as a lesson to people. Why put you and your family at risk over something as trivial as a bottle of cologne? All that pride, respect, and arrogance of the father doesn't mean a thing if you lose your son in the process.

Going by the video... the attendants' actions prior to the shovel being brought in were beyond reasonable. Let the father look through their bags, search the desk, and even took a punch without reacting. Bringing out weapons could be argued as self-defense, they were trapped, the father and son returned to the scene, and were in danger for their lives.

I feel bad for the son... despite returning with his father and taking part in the fighting, he shouldn't have even been in that situation. At his age he's capable of making his own decisions, but the father shouldn't have escalated it to a physical confrontation and he should have ESPECIALLY stopped once his son was involved. His responsibility is to his son, but he put his pride first and that's what drove him. Plus, he already saw the machete prior to entering with his son... he was aware of the danger and still went in there.

Hopefully, this serves as a lesson to people. Why put you and your family at risk over something as trivial as a bottle of cologne? All that pride, respect, and arrogance of the father doesn't mean a thing if you lose your son in the process.

Originally Posted by Big J 33

this.

Originally Posted by Big J 33

this.

roll.gif
roll.gif
.... i just watched the video..... This is self defense for the Attendants no doubt.. Son has no reason to be jumping in a fight but he paid the price for arrogance...

roll.gif
roll.gif
.... i just watched the video..... This is self defense for the Attendants no doubt.. Son has no reason to be jumping in a fight but he paid the price for arrogance...

Originally Posted by LetItShine24

i actually felt bad for the kid, now i dont. His $$# deserves what he got.

i share the same sentiment.  i just watched that video and heard that dumb broad talkin about she wanted justice.   what type of justice does she want? im assuming she means for dudes pops to get locked up since he's the reason all this stuff popped off.

i share the same sentiment.  i just watched that video and heard that dumb broad talkin about she wanted justice.   what type of justice does she want? im assuming she means for dudes pops to get locked up since he's the reason all this stuff popped off.

I kinda wanna shank the #!*$ out of any idiot defending the pops and his seed after watching that video.

People are unpredictable. You put yourself in a heated situation, ESPECIALLY as the aggressor, you better be prepared to face the worst. No sympathy for the idiot kid and glad to see his pops 'bout to go do that 3rd stint. Hopefully he doin' football numbers when it's all said and done.

I kinda wanna shank the #!*$ out of any idiot defending the pops and his seed after watching that video.

People are unpredictable. You put yourself in a heated situation, ESPECIALLY as the aggressor, you better be prepared to face the worst. No sympathy for the idiot kid and glad to see his pops 'bout to go do that 3rd stint. Hopefully he doin' football numbers when it's all said and done.

Yep. Father and son just wanted to get a few licks in, messed with the wrong people. Damn shame, oh well one less idiot in the world and i hope pops gets locked up for a while.

Yep. Father and son just wanted to get a few licks in, messed with the wrong people. Damn shame, oh well one less idiot in the world and i hope pops gets locked up for a while.

Back
Top Bottom