NYC HS Football Star Stabbed and Killed by Parking Lot Attendants *Fight vid on pg. 5*

wow, father and son are idiots.

they should have just wrote a letter to management or talked to them on the phone.

wow, father and son are idiots.

they should have just wrote a letter to management or talked to them on the phone.

Nothing goes well when the father is the child.

Like someone said, imagine if a family member used it and forgot to put it back misplaced it, or even if it fell out the box underneath the a seat

Nothing goes well when the father is the child.

Like someone said, imagine if a family member used it and forgot to put it back misplaced it, or even if it fell out the box underneath the a seat

Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

Originally Posted by msaba07

Glad the kid is dead ... Wish the father died too ...
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

OD
I see where you're coming from msaba but def OD 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

im like this though ... in this world, at this time, i dont hold any cut cards anymore ... sick and tired of these punk @#* kids acting like their #*!$ dont stink with their @#* hangin out of their pants doing whatever the $%*% they want to ...

im drivin around the mall yesterday and we come to a four way stop ... dude on my left doesnt stop for #*!$ rolls right through the sign and as his going by he gives me the finger ... ... ... ... like really? really? if there wasnt any laws ida egged him on to follow me to my house and pulled out my 12 gauge and blown his %@@*@%* head off ... bammas just dont have manners ... and you cant even call someone out and throw the hands cuz they are either gonna pull a knife, gun or call their boys ...

kid and father are both %@@*@%* punks ... i bet cuzzo wouldnt have rushed in the shack if the dudes inside were his offensive lineman ... saw some average size dudes and the size of his dad and said $%*% it i cant lose ... guess what, you lost your life *%*$% ... and i hope your dad spends the rest of his life getting !!@+%% in his @#* in jail by polly ...

and one last thing after i watch that video for the second time ... if you watch the video and you are still defending the dad and son ... ... ... kill yourself ... do the world a favor and take a long walk off a short pier ... go rock climbing with petroleum jelly ... go wrestle alligators with your hands tied behind your back ... the world would be a better place without you ...

im like this though ... in this world, at this time, i dont hold any cut cards anymore ... sick and tired of these punk @#* kids acting like their #*!$ dont stink with their @#* hangin out of their pants doing whatever the $%*% they want to ...

im drivin around the mall yesterday and we come to a four way stop ... dude on my left doesnt stop for #*!$ rolls right through the sign and as his going by he gives me the finger ... ... ... ... like really? really? if there wasnt any laws ida egged him on to follow me to my house and pulled out my 12 gauge and blown his %@@*@%* head off ... bammas just dont have manners ... and you cant even call someone out and throw the hands cuz they are either gonna pull a knife, gun or call their boys ...

kid and father are both %@@*@%* punks ... i bet cuzzo wouldnt have rushed in the shack if the dudes inside were his offensive lineman ... saw some average size dudes and the size of his dad and said $%*% it i cant lose ... guess what, you lost your life *%*$% ... and i hope your dad spends the rest of his life getting !!@+%% in his @#* in jail by polly ...

and one last thing after i watch that video for the second time ... if you watch the video and you are still defending the dad and son ... ... ... kill yourself ... do the world a favor and take a long walk off a short pier ... go rock climbing with petroleum jelly ... go wrestle alligators with your hands tied behind your back ... the world would be a better place without you ...

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

Originally Posted by morningstar7777

Here's the scoop, from a DIRECT source (the pops), sad sad story, I'll list it in points so it's easier to read:

-Cologne wasn't his son's, it was his

-When he went to the side panel where the cologne is, the box was still there but the cologne was missing

-He goes to confront the attendants, and they pretend that they didn't speak english when they were talking to him fluently before

-The attendant tells the pops that the manager is on a lunch break

-The attendants then made a phone call which was supposed to be for the police but it ended up being a young dude who was supposed to be the manager

-The attendants then tell the pops that the manager is on vacation

-The pops heard them saying some racist stuff in spanish

-One of the attendants said "give me the knife" in spanish, fight starts

-Scuffle occurs inside the office where there are cameras

-His son came to help him and one of the attendants pulls out a MACHETE and a jailhouse type ice pick from the office

-Father was cut in the arm by the machete, father picks up a shovel and hits attendant

-Son was stabbed with ice pick

-They kept fighting until they were able to close the door to the office to separate them from each other...

-Father didn't know his son was stabbed until he got back to his car, son said he was good until he started spitting up blood, father takes him to the hospital immediately

-Father gets arrested for assault charges

-Father gets arraigned and doesn't know his son is dead (the video you see on the news with him in court at the time he doesn't know his son is dead) He was asking the COs in bookings and they kept dancing around the question

-Father finds out son is dead after he gets released

30t6p3b.gif

And to top it off, from the report it doesn't look like anything is going to happen to the people who killed his son. He accepts the fact that they are making it out to be his fault and he is fine with serving time for the assault. But his son dying is already bad enough, the fact that the attendants doesn't get charged is @+!+!*#%. I hope this becomes national and Al Sharpton gets involved someway.
Not to pick on you, but I just went back to read the POV from the dad....

his story is looking bogus.  From the vid, he threw the first punch and the machete was brought out after he came in w. the shovel. 

He's a hot-headed idiot who is DIRECTLY responsible for his son's death. 

I wasn't at the scene, this was told to me by my boy who grew up with the pops. The video clearly shows he threw the first punch, but if you look at the time stamps, it did skip a little bit as well. I'm not saying the attendants did something in between those times, but just keep that in mind....

Another thing I gathered in the video is you saw the dood pull out a machete, and you let your SON rush in first while you follow him? That's some biitch sheit.....

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

Originally Posted by morningstar7777

Here's the scoop, from a DIRECT source (the pops), sad sad story, I'll list it in points so it's easier to read:

-Cologne wasn't his son's, it was his

-When he went to the side panel where the cologne is, the box was still there but the cologne was missing

-He goes to confront the attendants, and they pretend that they didn't speak english when they were talking to him fluently before

-The attendant tells the pops that the manager is on a lunch break

-The attendants then made a phone call which was supposed to be for the police but it ended up being a young dude who was supposed to be the manager

-The attendants then tell the pops that the manager is on vacation

-The pops heard them saying some racist stuff in spanish

-One of the attendants said "give me the knife" in spanish, fight starts

-Scuffle occurs inside the office where there are cameras

-His son came to help him and one of the attendants pulls out a MACHETE and a jailhouse type ice pick from the office

-Father was cut in the arm by the machete, father picks up a shovel and hits attendant

-Son was stabbed with ice pick

-They kept fighting until they were able to close the door to the office to separate them from each other...

-Father didn't know his son was stabbed until he got back to his car, son said he was good until he started spitting up blood, father takes him to the hospital immediately

-Father gets arrested for assault charges

-Father gets arraigned and doesn't know his son is dead (the video you see on the news with him in court at the time he doesn't know his son is dead) He was asking the COs in bookings and they kept dancing around the question

-Father finds out son is dead after he gets released

30t6p3b.gif

And to top it off, from the report it doesn't look like anything is going to happen to the people who killed his son. He accepts the fact that they are making it out to be his fault and he is fine with serving time for the assault. But his son dying is already bad enough, the fact that the attendants doesn't get charged is @+!+!*#%. I hope this becomes national and Al Sharpton gets involved someway.
Not to pick on you, but I just went back to read the POV from the dad....

his story is looking bogus.  From the vid, he threw the first punch and the machete was brought out after he came in w. the shovel. 

He's a hot-headed idiot who is DIRECTLY responsible for his son's death. 

I wasn't at the scene, this was told to me by my boy who grew up with the pops. The video clearly shows he threw the first punch, but if you look at the time stamps, it did skip a little bit as well. I'm not saying the attendants did something in between those times, but just keep that in mind....

Another thing I gathered in the video is you saw the dood pull out a machete, and you let your SON rush in first while you follow him? That's some biitch sheit.....

Originally Posted by JoseBronx

eso fueron dominicano
laugh.gif

son was looking for it tho, how can some of ya be in defense with the dad

right when I saw the chair I KNOW they dominican.. that sht is a life saver
and the father was lucky that the machete wasn't sharpened

Originally Posted by JoseBronx

eso fueron dominicano
laugh.gif

son was looking for it tho, how can some of ya be in defense with the dad

right when I saw the chair I KNOW they dominican.. that sht is a life saver
and the father was lucky that the machete wasn't sharpened

I mean, it sucks the kid had so much life in front of him and had to die...

...but that video clearly shows father and son going overboard. Dad couldn't keep his cool.....saw two dudes he could body.....and tried to make an example out of them....and ultimately, lost his son in the process.

smh, man.

I mean, it sucks the kid had so much life in front of him and had to die...

...but that video clearly shows father and son going overboard. Dad couldn't keep his cool.....saw two dudes he could body.....and tried to make an example out of them....and ultimately, lost his son in the process.

smh, man.

laugh.gif
What's funny is i can see this being the mentality of the father.  Tired of these young punks thinking they can just take your %!*%, so come back and $+$* em up.  They didn't harm you, but you're already thinking of murdering them.  Congratulations on making yourself look like a hypocrite and just plain silly.

laugh.gif
What's funny is i can see this being the mentality of the father.  Tired of these young punks thinking they can just take your %!*%, so come back and $+$* em up.  They didn't harm you, but you're already thinking of murdering them.  Congratulations on making yourself look like a hypocrite and just plain silly.

Originally Posted by marion706

had it coming no reason to act out like that still sad tho

!++#@ the ParkingLot ppl just stole a 200dolla cologne from your car.. what you gonna do??

Back
Top Bottom