NYC HS Football Star Stabbed and Killed by Parking Lot Attendants *Fight vid on pg. 5*

Originally Posted by marion706

had it coming no reason to act out like that still sad tho

!++#@ the ParkingLot ppl just stole a 200dolla cologne from your car.. what you gonna do??

Originally Posted by msaba07

im like this though ... in this world, at this time, i dont hold any cut cards anymore ... sick and tired of these punk @#* kids acting like their #*!$ dont stink with their @#* hangin out of their pants doing whatever the $%*% they want to ...

im drivin around the mall yesterday and we come to a four way stop ... dude on my left doesnt stop for #*!$ rolls right through the sign and as his going by he gives me the finger ... ... ... ... like really? really? if there wasnt any laws ida egged him on to follow me to my house and pulled out my 12 gauge and blown his %@@*@%* head off ... bammas just dont have manners ... and you cant even call someone out and throw the hands cuz they are either gonna pull a knife, gun or call their boys ...

kid and father are both %@@*@%* punks ... i bet cuzzo wouldnt have rushed in the shack if the dudes inside were his offensive lineman ... saw some average size dudes and the size of his dad and said $%*% it i cant lose ... guess what, you lost your life *%*$% ... and i hope your dad spends the rest of his life getting !!@+%% in his @#* in jail by polly ...

and one last thing after i watch that video for the second time ... if you watch the video and you are still defending the dad and son ... ... ... kill yourself ... do the world a favor and take a long walk off a short pier ... go rock climbing with petroleum jelly ... go wrestle alligators with your hands tied behind your back ... the world would be a better place without you ...

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

@#$% that kid and his dad. the world is better off without uncivilized clowns like them

im like this though ... in this world, at this time, i dont hold any cut cards anymore ... sick and tired of these punk @#* kids acting like their #*!$ dont stink with their @#* hangin out of their pants doing whatever the $%*% they want to ...

im drivin around the mall yesterday and we come to a four way stop ... dude on my left doesnt stop for #*!$ rolls right through the sign and as his going by he gives me the finger ... ... ... ... like really? really? if there wasnt any laws ida egged him on to follow me to my house and pulled out my 12 gauge and blown his %@@*@%* head off ... bammas just dont have manners ... and you cant even call someone out and throw the hands cuz they are either gonna pull a knife, gun or call their boys ...

kid and father are both %@@*@%* punks ... i bet cuzzo wouldnt have rushed in the shack if the dudes inside were his offensive lineman ... saw some average size dudes and the size of his dad and said $%*% it i cant lose ... guess what, you lost your life *%*$% ... and i hope your dad spends the rest of his life getting !!@+%% in his @#* in jail by polly ...

and one last thing after i watch that video for the second time ... if you watch the video and you are still defending the dad and son ... ... ... kill yourself ... do the world a favor and take a long walk off a short pier ... go rock climbing with petroleum jelly ... go wrestle alligators with your hands tied behind your back ... the world would be a better place without you ...

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

@#$% that kid and his dad. the world is better off without uncivilized clowns like them

Originally Posted by Tony Montana

!++#@ the ParkingLot ppl just stole a 200dolla cologne from your car.. what you gonna do??

O I dunno, file a police report and still be able to celebrate with my son afterwards .......... Where are y'all people from? Cuz its nit earth ...

Originally Posted by Tony Montana

O I dunno, file a police report and still be able to celebrate with my son afterwards .......... Where are y'all people from? Cuz its nit earth ...

Originally Posted by CelticsFan9783

Originally Posted by moneymike88

im pretty sure the dude that did the stabbing is going to get charged...you have to resort with equal force for your action to be considered self defense...you cant stab someone for punching you
Not if you perceive an attack to be an endangerment to your life. Two big dudes cornering you in a small room swinging away could be regarded as a threat towards one's life. Just saying how it would likely play in court. It's not as cut and dry as analyzing the weapons when it comes to the force continuum.
someone swinging their fists at you is an endangerment of your life? really?
laugh.gif

im pretty sure the dude that did the stabbing is going to get charged...you have to resort with equal force for your action to be considered self defense...you cant stab someone for punching you
Not if you perceive an attack to be an endangerment to your life. Two big dudes cornering you in a small room swinging away could be regarded as a threat towards one's life. Just saying how it would likely play in court. It's not as cut and dry as analyzing the weapons when it comes to the force continuum.
laugh.gif

someone swinging their fists at you is an endangerment of yourg life? really?
laugh.gif

He was swinging a shovel at them and tried to use a bike as a weapon (
roll.gif
)
He basically used deadly force right there when the weapons came into play

someone swinging their fists at you is an endangerment of yourg life? really?
laugh.gif

He was swinging a shovel at them and tried to use a bike as a weapon (
roll.gif
)
He basically used deadly force right there when the weapons came into play

laugh.gif

More people die from fist fights than you realize, whether is knocking you out and your head hitting the pavement or otherwise. If 2 people swinging at me in a corner I woulda done the same thing.

laugh.gif

More people die from fist fights than you realize, whether is knocking you out and your head hitting the pavement or otherwise. If 2 people swinging at me in a corner I woulda done the same thing.

Originally Posted by scshift

Wow the people in the video defending the father have to be out of their minds.

"I know he was... NOT GUILTY. He was protecting his son. That was out of self defense."

indifferent.gif

She had to think about it for a second. 

Originally Posted by scshift

Wow the people in the video defending the father have to be out of their minds.

"I know he was... NOT GUILTY. He was protecting his son. That was out of self defense."

indifferent.gif

She had to think about it for a second. 

The parking attendants should NOT be charged with anything, the video clearly shows they held their cool and even let them dudes search their #*!@#.. even when the dad threw the that punch while the kid was on the phone they still stayed calm and didn't fight back. They should have just left when dude pulled out the machete
30t6p3b.gif
.. Don't even know why the football player dude went bursting through the door after his dad had already left after the kid pulled out said machete.

Got what was coming

The parking attendants should NOT be charged with anything, the video clearly shows they held their cool and even let them dudes search their #*!@#.. even when the dad threw the that punch while the kid was on the phone they still stayed calm and didn't fight back. They should have just left when dude pulled out the machete
30t6p3b.gif
.. Don't even know why the football player dude went bursting through the door after his dad had already left after the kid pulled out said machete.

Got what was coming

I see both sides of the story.

1. It is his property, so as a man (world defined) you "must" go get back what is yours. Filing a police report?
laugh.gif
what the hell would that do. Not even worth it honestly. It will NOT bring back your belongings.

2. I personally think, it is just cologne. It really doesn't matter in the grand scheme of things. Yea it got stolen but I won't pull a shovel on a dude because of it. I just don't think it is THAT serious.

But in the end, I can't see how anyone can say, "Glad, happy, they deserved to die." Nobody deserves to have their LIFE taken as a result of senseless violence. This situation was just out right immature and stupid. No other way to view it forreal.

But it is just sad to see my fellow NT Brothers with such harsh words for a dude that lost his life. I don't know, maybe I have a heart. Forgive me for being soft.
eyes.gif

I see both sides of the story.

1. It is his property, so as a man (world defined) you "must" go get back what is yours. Filing a police report?
laugh.gif
what the hell would that do. Not even worth it honestly. It will NOT bring back your belongings.

2. I personally think, it is just cologne. It really doesn't matter in the grand scheme of things. Yea it got stolen but I won't pull a shovel on a dude because of it. I just don't think it is THAT serious.

But in the end, I can't see how anyone can say, "Glad, happy, they deserved to die." Nobody deserves to have their LIFE taken as a result of senseless violence. This situation was just out right immature and stupid. No other way to view it forreal.

But it is just sad to see my fellow NT Brothers with such harsh words for a dude that lost his life. I don't know, maybe I have a heart. Forgive me for being soft.
eyes.gif

Back
Top Bottom