NYC HS Football Star Stabbed and Killed by Parking Lot Attendants *Fight vid on pg. 5*

not surprised at all.. why would you be keeping a $200 dollar bottle of cologne in your car in NY? And would you beat someone to death for it? Certain things aren't worth fighting for.... obviously the attendants were crooks and tried to scam them but beating someone into submission over it? I fault the father for over reacting to the loss of cologne and what ensued after... In the case of the stabbing I believe that the man who stabbed the boy should get substantial jail time for fatally assaulting him.. Whole situation totally unnecessary.. Now that I have a son I feel it's vitally important to lead by example and obviously this father had a history of not doing so....

Originally Posted by DT43

you're right, the dad brought out a shovel.

but the kid didn't have a weapon, and to straight up stab him in the heart was a criminal act. that dude better be in front of a judge explaining why he didn't just leave and call security, instead of pulling out a fckin knife to stab someone.
 This is a parking lot in The Bronx my man..there ain't no "security" 
laugh.gif

but the kid didn't have a weapon, and to straight up stab him in the heart was a criminal act. that dude better be in front of a judge explaining why he didn't just leave and call security, instead of pulling out a fckin knife to stab someone.
 This is a parking lot in The Bronx my man..there ain't no "security" 
laugh.gif

A lot of store owners keep weapons on hand incase of a robbery or something along those lines....In one of the articles, the attendant said they kept the machete in their booth for protection (the shank, I dunno...).  Being in NYC and working at a lot, I'm sure they have their fair share of shady characters that hang out by where they work. 

If the dad is attacking them and pummeling them to no end, are they justified in fighting back by any means necessary?  The attendants already said they feared for their lives.  For one, no one knows if they even took the cologne in the first place.  This all goes back to the assumption by the dad.  Second, when the younger Muller ran up and started fighting he put himself in a situation where ANYTHING could happen.  Like I said, I'll give him the benefit of the doubt in that he thought he was doing nothing but coming to his dad's aid without knowing all the details. 

If the dad wasn't such a hothead, his son would still be here today....that's gotta be eating him up inside.  The kid had such a bright future and now it's gone. 

A lot of store owners keep weapons on hand incase of a robbery or something along those lines....In one of the articles, the attendant said they kept the machete in their booth for protection (the shank, I dunno...).  Being in NYC and working at a lot, I'm sure they have their fair share of shady characters that hang out by where they work. 

If the dad is attacking them and pummeling them to no end, are they justified in fighting back by any means necessary?  The attendants already said they feared for their lives.  For one, no one knows if they even took the cologne in the first place.  This all goes back to the assumption by the dad.  Second, when the younger Muller ran up and started fighting he put himself in a situation where ANYTHING could happen.  Like I said, I'll give him the benefit of the doubt in that he thought he was doing nothing but coming to his dad's aid without knowing all the details. 

If the dad wasn't such a hothead, his son would still be here today....that's gotta be eating him up inside.  The kid had such a bright future and now it's gone. 

Originally Posted by What up

Originally Posted by The Encore

When i read it, it never mentioned anything about jumping ... THe dad was fighting the two dudes, and the kid was in the car w/ his girl and was worried his dad was taking long ... Tell me you wouldn't go help your pops out in that situation, then i have some tampons for you

Why do you have tampons?
Your mother left them @ the crib?

Originally Posted by What up

Originally Posted by The Encore

When i read it, it never mentioned anything about jumping ... THe dad was fighting the two dudes, and the kid was in the car w/ his girl and was worried his dad was taking long ... Tell me you wouldn't go help your pops out in that situation, then i have some tampons for you

Why do you have tampons?
Your mother left them @ the crib?

The dad had a shovel.

The two attendants fled to the shed.  And locked the door.

The son was helping bust the door down.

You're just trying to survive. 

The dad had a shovel.

The two attendants fled to the shed.  And locked the door.

The son was helping bust the door down.

You're just trying to survive. 

this story is confusing...if pops was attacking both of them...why the second guy wait until the kid run up to shank him? why wasnt he trying to shank the father? watch the cologne just have fallen under the car seat smh

it looks bad for the father given the priors

if i was on the jury...everyone would get assault...pops assault with deadly weapon. parking lot attendant two murder but not a severe sentence. parking lot attendant one assault wit deadly weapon as well

i can understand having something to protect yourself on the job...but they dont have walkie-talkies/duress buttons/mace etc...? a machete tho really?

and initially it was two on one...he is one man second guy couldve been calling cops as well...instead of dad.

but the pops was in the wrong

laugh.gif
@ y'all really thinking this kid is somehow innocent

The workers retreated from the shovel-wielding dad, whose lengthy rap sheet includes separate prison stints for heroin dealing and robbery.

The attendants locked themselves in the parking lot's shack, but Isayah Muller busted through the door. The unidentified worker plunged a homemade shank into the teen's chest and side. Andre Muller drove him to a nearby clinic. An ambulance rushed the son to St. Barnabas Hospital, where he died.

I mean, seriously..who the @+%$ "waits" in the car when they know their father was about to scrap with some parking attendants? Y'all can't be that gullible.

this story is confusing...if pops was attacking both of them...why the second guy wait until the kid run up to shank him? why wasnt he trying to shank the father? watch the cologne just have fallen under the car seat smh

if i was on the jury...everyone would get assault...pops assault with deadly weapon. parking lot attendant two murder but not a severe sentence. parking lot attendant one assault wit deadly weapon as well

i can understand having something to protect yourself on the job...but they dont have walkie-talkies/duress buttons/mace etc...? a machete tho really?

and initially it was two on one...he is one man second guy couldve been calling cops as well...instead of dad.

laugh.gif
@ y'all really thinking this kid is somehow innocent

The workers retreated from the shovel-wielding dad, whose lengthy rap sheet includes separate prison stints for heroin dealing and robbery.

The attendants locked themselves in the parking lot's shack, but Isayah Muller busted through the door. The unidentified worker plunged a homemade shank into the teen's chest and side. Andre Muller drove him to a nearby clinic. An ambulance rushed the son to St. Barnabas Hospital, where he died.

I mean, seriously..who the @+%$ "waits" in the car when they know their father was about to scrap with some parking attendants? Y'all can't be that gullible.

Originally Posted by SoleWoman

Murder...For allegedly stealing cologne? Or for using deadly force in self-defense?

Originally Posted by SoleWoman

Murder...For allegedly stealing cologne? Or for using deadly force in self-defense?

was it one of those, he gets back to the car and his wife is like yeah your cologne feel so i put it in the glove compartment. %$+ you already searched the hut and didn't find it like at the point i would have kept it moving.

was it one of those, he gets back to the car and his wife is like yeah your cologne feel so i put it in the glove compartment. %$+ you already searched the hut and didn't find it like at the point i would have kept it moving.

Back
Top Bottom